Paramilitary 2 problem CTS-204p sprint

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sequimite

Post by Sequimite »

Here I thought that I was OCD, but I probably never would have noticed it.
Our reason is quite satisfied, in 999 cases out of every 1000 of us, if we can find a few arguments that will do to recite in case our credulity is criticized by someone else. Our faith is faith in someone else's faith, and in the greatest matters this is most the case.
- William James, from The Will to Believe, a guest lecture at Yale University in 1897
Buck Knives I Like

Post by Buck Knives I Like »

Sequimite wrote:Here I thought that I was OCD, but I probably never would have noticed it.
I'm something that can't be defined by three letters.

:eek:
GoodEyeSniper

Post by GoodEyeSniper »

here's a tip. go out for a hike with your pm2, cut big branches into smaller branches. try your hardest to whittle a face in one. cut up your lunch. go outside in a thunderstorm with it and cut some sod or do some weeding.

not only will you appreciate the knife a lot more, those little imperfections will become unnoticeable.
Buck Knives I Like

GoodEyeSniper wrote:here's a tip. go out for a hike with your pm2, cut big branches into smaller branches. try your hardest to whittle a face in one. cut up your lunch. go outside in a thunderstorm with it and cut some sod or do some weeding.

not only will you appreciate the knife a lot more, those little imperfections will become unnoticeable.

I'd rather use the superblue delica coming out and just flip / stare at the para from KW, lol.
donutsrule

Post by donutsrule »

Since your "problem" wasn't really a problem at all, maybe you could edit your subject line and replace the word with "question" -- just a thought :)
Buck Knives I Like

donutsrule wrote:Since your "problem" wasn't really a problem at all, maybe you could edit your subject line and replace the word with "question" -- just a thought :)
I never will!