Aqua Salt, Rock Salt; Discontinued.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ssmtbracer

Post by ssmtbracer »

Well I found one to buy for $140 not a bad price I think. I have been wanting one for a while and I figured I had some time until I saw this thread I wanted a warrior too but that one is not discontinued yet.
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

jabba359 wrote:I love my Rock Salt! If they have any close-out prices, I may have to pick up a spare or two. Or three. :D
me to! I love using my Rock Salt in the Yard :D
I would love to have a pre need replacement :cool: Although the price I got mine at $108 is a close out in itself... I wonder if any of the dealers who had them priced at that will have any prices lower? It almost seems impossible.
Vic
daundu

Post by daundu »

Love the Rock Salt. It was the first fixed blade Spyderco I saw, and now I'm jaded.
Chainlink

Post by Chainlink »

Why must models I have yet to get already are out of reach. Quit making so many I want Sal....ok ok I was kidding, but you make the wallet light and I still don't have half the ones I want. Could it be argued I only use one at a time so how many do I need? Well the answer....bite me, ok that was childish, There are those who spend on their addictions, well mine just have value unlike so many others.
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

I'm going to be visiting friends on the east gulf coast this weekend. One thought I had was that I immediately needed to buy a Rock Salt. I'd love to have the beautiful Ed Schemp blade, but for now will have to live the bountiful Spyderco collection I have. All are wonderful and useful.

I'll just have to make do with the Tasman and Pacific Salt I geuss. I'm sure I won't be let down.

The KC website still shows in the Rock Salt in stock for $127. I was tempted, but had to say no. For me it was the better decision.

Charlie
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
Chainlink

Post by Chainlink »

dbcad wrote:
The KC website still shows in the Rock Salt in stock for $127. I was tempted, but had to say no. For me it was the better decision.

Charlie
I hear you, but hearing the SuperHawk was going way of the Dodo I grabbed a second :eek: and couldn't stop myself and grabbed yet another Delica...this one in a wave flavor.

I made friends with someone who has the same sickness as I, we should not be allowed to hang out. I have influenced him into buying some he shouldn't have money wise and he did the same to me. Our wives aren't laughing and neither our are wallets. What little self control either of had is gone. Whats worse is there were models I had only seen in print so I thought I could live without. Then this guy has a few shows them to me....now I need them, no not want but neeeeeeed.

I hope my daughter gets a scholarship because at this rate I'm close to dipping into her college fund. :D
Metals of war

Post by Metals of war »

Hey,

Can anyone give me a link of the "KC" website...

Gabe
I dream the dream of steel and blade. Now I'm dreaming it awake too.

“Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction”

(John Owen)

My latest :spyder:'s

Meerkat sprint C64JPBG
Bushcraft Second
Lum Chinese C65FGPBK
Delica FFG C11FPBL
Endura FFG C10FPBL
Delica zdp-189 C11SGRE
Manix 2 FFG Sprint C101GPBL2
Military Titanium C36TI
Caly3 CF zdp-189 C113CF
Manix 2 Pink C101GPPN2
Chainlink

Post by Chainlink »

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store ... =SPFB20PBK

This is to that particular lustful knife
Metals of war

Post by Metals of war »

Thank you Chainlink for the link.

Gabe
I dream the dream of steel and blade. Now I'm dreaming it awake too.

“Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction”

(John Owen)

My latest :spyder:'s

Meerkat sprint C64JPBG
Bushcraft Second
Lum Chinese C65FGPBK
Delica FFG C11FPBL
Endura FFG C10FPBL
Delica zdp-189 C11SGRE
Manix 2 FFG Sprint C101GPBL2
Military Titanium C36TI
Caly3 CF zdp-189 C113CF
Manix 2 Pink C101GPPN2