Customer for life

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
pngeezer

Customer for life

Post by pngeezer »

I ordered a Sharpmaker as a Christmas present for my son and it was the 1st time going through the OpFocus program. The package came last week and Spyderco included another VERY generous item along with it. They certainly didn’t have to do that and it just reinforces what a great company Sal and Eric have built!!

Merry Christmas to everyone at Spyderco,

Jim
:bug-red Native 5 LW Spy27, Cat, Delica, Sage 5LW S30V :bug-red-white
sal

Re: Customer for life

Post by sal »

Thanx much Jim, for the kind words.

Sal & Gail & Eric. We try.

sal
pleadnotguilty

Post by pleadnotguilty »

Indeed !
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

I have used their OpFocus program a few times, it is extremely generous.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Not only is their quality superior but the company goes out of it's way to see that you are a happy end line customer/user.

They put quality at the top of their list and I'm sure at times that they sacrifice some of their profit by doing so.

And what other company (regardless of their product) goes to the lengths that they go to? There are a few small companies that are driven by quality but they are few and far between.

Their Sprint run of the C-60 Cruwear Ayoob was truly a home run with the bases loaded. As well as many of their other great Sprint Runs. And it's the only company I'm aware of that the CEO of the company talks directly one on one to his fans and customers on almost a daily basis. LONG LIVE SPYDERCO!!! LONG LIVE THE GLESSER FAMILY!!!
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:46 am
Not only is their quality superior but the company goes out of it's way to see that you are a happy end line customer/user.

They put quality at the top of their list and I'm sure at times that they sacrifice some of their profit by doing so.

And what other company (regardless of their product) goes to the lengths that they go to? There are a few small companies that are driven by quality but they are few and far between.

Their Sprint run of the C-60 Cruwear Ayoob was truly a home run with the bases loaded. As well as many of their other great Sprint Runs. And it's the only company I'm aware of that the CEO of the company talks directly one on one to his fans and customers on almost a daily basis. LONG LIVE SPYDERCO!!! LONG LIVE THE GLESSER FAMILY!!!
I agree a hundred percent . Spyderco does so many good things for all , not because they have to , but because they want to . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Spyderco is a great company. I wish more were like it.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
DavidNM

Post by DavidNM »

WilliamMunny wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:43 am
I have used their OpFocus program a few times, it is extremely generous.
I have also used it several times and it is VERY generous.

Thank you very much Spyderco.
Striple765Rider

Post by Striple765Rider »

The pricing alone is already a huge gift in itself but a couple purchases ago I got a few very nice surprises included with mine. A few really nice stickers, a REALLY nice full color high gloss catalog (they can’t be cheap to make) and a really really nice first responder challenge coin. I was blown away by all that. I wondered why my knife came in such a huge box with some real heft to it. 😂
Delica VG-10, Endura ZDP-189, Stretch 2 SS K390, Matriarch 2 VG-10, Para 3 LW BD1N, Para 2 CruCarta, Para 2 MaxaMet, Yojimbo 2 S30V, Manix 2 S30V, Knife Joy Manix 2 in 20CV, Teal Para 2 in S90V, Bade HQ Manix 2 Mint with M4, Blade HQ Shaman Micarta with M4, Mule in 15V, Delica in super blue/SUS410, Blade HQ Para 2 Natural Jade with satin M4, REC “Avocado” Para 2 204P, GPK White with DLC Rex 45, Knifejoy exclusive SpydieChef, Techno2, Caribbean sheepsfoot with dyed scales, cutlery shoppe orange/black DLC HXP wharncliffe Para 2, Endura VG10 SE wharncliffe project knife and a Bill Moran drop point in VG-10.

-Dave
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

sal wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:42 pm
Thanx much Jim, for the kind words.

Sal & Gail & Eric. We try.

sal
Speaking of Gail, how is she doing now? Has she recovered from her Good Samaritan injuries?
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Yab,

She's doing just fine. Thanx for asking.

sal
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

Glad to hear it, I've been worried about her.