Production of lil' native compression lock

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Ramonade

Production of lil' native compression lock

Post by Ramonade »

Hi forumites,

I was wondering if the lil' native compression lock is still in production for it's regular sku ? The s30v g10.
I've been looking for one for several months and my usual dealers did not receive any during this time.

(I settled for a wonderful Maxamet Para 3, totally different use but eh, knife nut = wallet cut ?!)

Anyway, I checked the spyderco website to see if the product had been discontinued but it does not look like it's the case.
Thanks a lot for your answers !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Production of lil' native compression lock

Post by Doc Dan »

It is still in production. Golden is way behind in their production runs. Be patient. If you want a serrated edge, knifeworks has them, but everywhere I checked the plain edge is awaiting refill.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Ramonade

Re: Production of lil' native compression lock

Post by Ramonade »

I mostly buy plain edge models. The backlocks is not as popular in France so it is often available.

I love the action on the native 5 LW, but I guess the action of a lil' native will be way more stiff, considering the size and the g10 + liners !

Thanks for the answer anyway, imma wait patiently for the comp.lock version
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds