"like" a spyderco...

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
SmoothOne25

"like" a spyderco...

Post by SmoothOne25 »

--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
HotSoup

Post by HotSoup »

no, no its not. lol
dialex

Post by dialex »

These things are for sale here at the fine price of 1.25 $ a piece... :rolleyes:
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Buckles

Post by Buckles »

i have a really old Eagle similar to that one that i picked up at a dollar store many years ago.
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

We have a gas station here that has these "knives" that look like Ladybugs. And for $1.25 each, you get what you pay for! I got one just for kicks. What a POS! It feels "gritty" when you open it and the lack of craftmanship is VERY evidant.

Problem is: it LOOKS like a Ladybug. Anyone who doesn't know better will assume that Spydercos are NOT very good, if this is their yardstick for making that determination.

I thought about sending it to Spyderco with a letter telling them that they are doing great work, but this is the best the copycats can come up with.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
BW_BW

Post by BW_BW »

At least Eagle had the decency not to infringe on the patented round hole. Of course, plugging it with plastic may not have been the ideal solution...