The Center Of The Earth

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
myates

The Center Of The Earth

Post by myates »

We all need to move there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
FIMS

Post by FIMS »

How dangerous would that be to my finances if I lived down the street from Sal and his people???
Oderint Dum Metuant - Let them hate, so long as they fear.

:spyder:'s - I have sincerely now lost count.

http://www.spydiewiki.com/
http://spyderco.com/edge-u-cation/glossary.php
charge

Post by charge »

It would be a great place to live, especially if they are hiring. I'd clean the restrooms, I don't care. I probably wouldn't have much of my paycheck left though.....better stay in PA
Ben_1323

Post by Ben_1323 »

I live about 30 minutes away. Golden is a very nice place. I've never lived there, but I think it would be a great place to live. The factory outlet is awesome. The only downside is the prices are a bit higher than typical online street price. I guess it's a good deterrent to keep me from blowing all my money on Spydercos, though.
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

charge wrote:It would be a great place to live, especially if they are hiring. I'd clean the restrooms, I don't care. I probably wouldn't have much of my paycheck left though.....better stay in PA
yeah i would work for knives. clean, run errands, stack boxes, carry/lift/ship material... you name it. or if i worked there and had a discount like 20% off purchase with my "i work here discount" pass or card or key. :)
although i bet with only 36 (?) people i bet all employees get free new stuff. we are all waiting for ti mili preorders and "john" in shipping has it on his desk at home and isn't using it. or "heather" in sales has an orange dodo sprint she got in advance that she is cleaning her fingernails with as week type :D :p
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."