Native III & Mini Persian

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Fred Sanford

Native III & Mini Persian

Post by Fred Sanford »

Here are some pictures of my newly acquired Native III and my Mini Persian. I also have a Native III SE on the way coming in the new style box (Thanks to Knifeworks.com).

The Native III is my new found love. It's now my primary EDC and I wish I would have tried it years ago.

Enjoy...

"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

More......

"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Nice pictures, good knives. Thank you for sharing.
I wish my pictures would be a half good as yours.
One day, I will get this Persian. :)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

Awesome pictures again my friend !

Those neighbours will call the cops one day David. Just make sure you have some knives on you to ward them off :eek: (just kidding of course)

Keep em coming. I love my Native an my Persian too. Great blades, great ergos. The Native I find will suit more hands than the Persian being less 'sculpted'. Persian has a more 'snug' and secure feel though IMHO due to the choil and shaped handle.

Cheers
Dan
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *
A-Knife

Post by A-Knife »

Excellent choice. We seem to have the same favourites.
Great pictures BTW.

André
OuchThatsSharp

Post by OuchThatsSharp »

Great pics!
It's better to have knife and not need it than to need a knife and not have it.
[SIGPIC]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145 ... opelli.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Thanks folks for the compliments on the pics. I give all my credit to the Sun and the Macro setting on my Nikon camera! :)

They are great knives. In fact they are the only two I've carried for the last week or so.

And Dan, as of yet, my neighbors haven't asked what I'm doing yet. I'm not sure they can see what I'm doing. At least the house you can see in the picture. The neighbors that live beind me know I like knives and freaked out one time when I got a BM 555 Mini-Grip out to cut a hot dog at a party. :)
Brad S.

Post by Brad S. »

As others have said, nice photos. Sun and marco settings aside, you know how to make a knife look good.

I need to stop looking at photos of the Mini-Persian. I can only begin to think what my fiancée will say if I get more knives. Particularly the Persian, I just know she wont like it, she will say the blade shape is scary. She doesn’t seem to mind my Yojimbo though :rolleyes: Thats strange
Brad Southard

Southard Knives

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," Colossians 3:23
giant1

Post by giant1 »

Thanks for sharing the pictures David. Very well done.

It's a funny thing but I never get tired of looking at knife pictures and find the different ideas that everybody comes up with just makes it even more interesting. :cool: :)
:spyder: Collector 118
What goes around, comes around
Axlis

Post by Axlis »

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics David!

I think the swedge grind on the Native III looks MUCH better than the Golden one, your pics make me want to get one. :D

...that mini Persian isn't looking so bad either.
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

great pix David....yeah that miniPersian's handle is best for small/med sized hands....the big Persian seems like a better fit for your mitts.... :)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."