Zowada Questions

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Firebat

Zowada Questions

Post by Firebat »

Hey all-

I've always liked the Zowada, but was hesistant to buy it in the partially serrated/AUS-8 configuration.

Now I've come across a few for sale in plain edge, but my question is, are all the plain edge models now VG-10 as are shown at the Store?

When did the switch to VG-10 occur, and are all plain edge Zowadas VG-10? I can't recall ever seeing a plain edge model in AUS-8.

Thanks for the help!

Firebat

PS- is it acceptable to post Spydercos for trade or wanted in this forum? Not a dealer, just figured this would be a good place to hook up with fellow Spyderco fanatics....
Formerly Nervous

Post by Formerly Nervous »

Ya know i was thinking that it would be nice and a statement of security if there was a forum for ppl to sale, trade and buy spydercos here. Expically those that are no longer in production ... and since the knives would be already purchased there would be no underminding of spyderco...naturally it would seem inappropriate for dealers to compete here. BLadefourms dose not have a spyderco only forum and sorting through a bushel of knives you have no interest in for the few Spydies that are there is time consuming and ive foundt to be some what frustrating. Any other ideas on this ??
Formerly Nervous

Post by Formerly Nervous »

Ya know i was thinking that it would be nice and a statement of security if there was a forum for ppl to sale, trade and buy spydercos here. Expically those that are no longer in production ... and since the knives would be already purchased there would be no underminding of spyderco...naturally it would seem inappropriate for dealers to compete here. BLadefourms dose not have a spyderco only forum and sorting through a bushel of knives you have no interest in for the few Spydies that are there is time consuming and ive foundt to be some what frustrating. Any other ideas on this ??