who of you have websites about (your) Spyderco's?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
denn

who of you have websites about (your) Spyderco's?

Post by denn »

i'm trying to find some of you guys' websites where you display your collection and show lots of pictures of Spyderco's and information in general on Spyderco and talk about your hobby and stuff. i seem to recall there were quite a few who had really nice websites which shows all kind of nice models and collectables, i like to read that stuff again and bookmark the sites.

so, care to share your website's urls so i can check them out?

TIA

dennis
Hannibal Lecter

My Site Currently In Its Infancy

Post by Hannibal Lecter »

I am currently developing a site for amusement (more a Hannibal Lecter site than anything), but it is still in its infancy and under heavy construction. I have a few Spyderco knives pictured on the photo page, but I really need the time to develop it (which I just haven't had of late). I am changing ISPs today, which will allow me to host as a web server at my home; hopefully this will give me a bit more opportunity to play around with the site.

If you are inclined to step into my disturbed world, check out:
http://hannibal.5u.com

---
Ta,

H
---------------------

"I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being incarcerated, but you may lack perspective."
denn

Post by denn »

thanks lecter, although your site is certainly somewhat too hannibal-specific for me, not to mention loaded with pop-up ads :D

anyway, i've found 3 so far:

-Ted's
-The Deacon's
-Spyderwa's

any more?, please tell me, i love these websites!

TIA

dennis
Hannibal Lecter

As I Thought

Post by Hannibal Lecter »

denn wrote:not to mention loaded with pop-up ads
I was afraid of this. The host I am using mentioned this in the specs, but I don't see any of the ads myself since I have a pop-up blocker on google toolbar installed. I may discontinue work on that site in favor of one I can operate from home, sans ads.

Thanks for the info!

Ta,

H
---------------------

"I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being incarcerated, but you may lack perspective."
denn

Post by denn »

well, glad i could help :) . i'd say that indeed the webspace provided by your ISP is usually the best way to go if they offer sufficient amount of MB's, although this has one con.....it means you must know how to write a homepage in html yourself. maybe there are some other free hosts that other foumites know of?

i've personally never felt the urge to learn how to program a site myself with html-code and such things, simply too much trouble, complicated and time-consuming. instead i went with angelfire, now that was a long time ago though, which was quite easy and i had a reasonable webpage within an hour or so, but i found out soon that i didn't really need a website :o . in fact, the only thing i use nowadays to host stuff online is photobucket for pictures.

anyway, you probably DO know how to program a website yourself, an admirable skill i must admit, so good luck. :)

denn
Ted

Post by Ted »

denn wrote:thanks lecter, although your site is certainly somewhat too hannibal-specific for me, not to mention loaded with pop-up ads :D

anyway, i've found 3 so far:

-Ted's
-The Deacon's
-Spyderwa's

any more?, please tell me, i love these websites!

TIA

dennis
Mr. Blonde has a Spyderco blog, Rorschach has one. Robert Fruehauf also...I would need to dig up the links - my administration is a bit messed up
Chris (Boxer93) has a list and photo's of his Q's - that link is on my site.
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

I have some pictures of Spydies on my website: http://www.pbase.com/ceeswillems

Rorscharch has a photoblog, mainly about Spyderco's: http://www.scarysharp.com

Shiden
Senate

Post by Senate »

there used to be Simona's page but since the last events it's down...

http://www.gunting-girl.com/
Alexandre.
-------------------------------------------------
Spyderco WTC#1978
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

Denn,
I see you have mine. good luck hunting.
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.
dialex

Post by dialex »

Not quite to the subject, but I also have a few spydies on my website ("my blades" section)... uh, sorta...
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Rob

Post by Rob »

[quote="Senate"]there used to be Simona's page but since the last events it's down...QUOTE]

Try this one: http://www.sweb.cz/myspyderco/index.html

Slow but it works :)

Cheers, Rob
jsholli

Post by jsholli »

Wow, :eek: Simona is a very attractive lady! Glad to know that there are some female knuts out there as well...thanks Rob F for the correction to her site address. There are enough now to qualify for a ' :spyder: forumite homepage' entry into my favorites now.
[CENTER]People are contagious by nature---actions & attitudes seem to spread the fastest of all -jh[/CENTER]
Senate

Post by Senate »

Rob F wrote:
Try this one: http://www.sweb.cz/myspyderco/index.html

Slow but it works :)

Cheers, Rob
this was an old site, last update january 2004
Simona is really gone :(
Alexandre.
Spyderco WTC#1978
jsholli

Post by jsholli »

Senate wrote:this was an old site, last update january 2004
Simona is really gone :(
Whoa...what a bummer. It's weird since I never even heard of her before this week, but I hope everything is OK.
[CENTER]People are contagious by nature---actions & attitudes seem to spread the fastest of all -jh[/CENTER]
Senate

Post by Senate »

that's too bad you missed all her work, lots of photos and maybe 250+ wonderful wallpapers... I hope she'll put them back online one day or give us the permission to.
Alexandre.
Spyderco WTC#1978
jsholli

pardon my ignorance

Post by jsholli »

Since I have only been here a few days, I didn't know. I should have done my homework first, guys. I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject...she seems like a nice girl from what I read, though. It's too bad that she left.

Post by 224477 »

Hello Folks,

just a few sentences to Simona case:
I was mailing with her a few times, yesterday she replied again, that she wont carry on her spydie stuff again. I think she definately broke up with it. She always doesnt forget to write that she will never come back to any blade forums. But never say never. Let her some time, allthough I dont see it for a happy end anymore, sorry.
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

I am flattered to see someone already mentioned my little site :)

http://www.geocities.com/mrblonde50

the link is also in my sig.

I especially like Rorschach's House of Spyders. Excellent photos! I love all homemade websites and photos of Spydies, that way you really get a feel for the spydies you don't have.

Cheers,

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 5-30-2024 Instagram