Need advice. What should I do?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
BOK

Need advice. What should I do?

Post by BOK »

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cel up just to see what time it was and she went crazy and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

I'm so confused.
grahjas

Post by grahjas »

lol, girls are not something that i can give advice on...try reading boy meets gril by Joshua Harris...but the car, fix it yourself.
Jason
A Normal person with incredible knives in the service of an AWESOME God.
CKE

Post by CKE »

Your girl is broke and your car is fixable....taking all that is above as a joke???? Take Care!!!
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Senate

Post by Senate »

LOL, I had a good one... :)
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

LOL

Just replace it...

Shiden
Ray.Hood

Replace them both if you can.

Post by Ray.Hood »

When it comes to the car, it's cheaper to keep her as they say.
The girlfriend does not sound like a nice person. Find a new one man.
:cool:
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Steal the G/F´s cell and use the money to repair the car. -that´s what I alwayzz do... ;)
Vox.
Milu

Post by Milu »

It really depends on how good you are at car repairs, what a good body shop would charge and what car it is. I'd clean off the rust and prime it with zinc paint and give it a quick spray of matching paint from an aerosol. Bodyshop for a pro job when you have time and money (if it's not a junker)

Oh yeah, confront the girlfriend and resolve the issue.
My father always taught me not to trust a man who was not interested in cars, guns and knives.
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

Easy one.Scrap the rust off with her teeth and use her hair to mask the area before painting.
Then you break up with her and tell everyone its was because you found out she has VD.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
severedthumbs

Post by severedthumbs »

First thing don't ask for relationship advice on the net. Second about the car, seems like a good time to trade in.
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

2nd option
Forget the rust and take off all your clothes.Hide in bushes near where she is getting let out.When they pull up and after she gets out jump out of the bushes naked slashing the air in all directions with the largest,meanest knife you have screaming " KILL KILLLL KKIIIILLLLL KKKKILLLLLLLLLL kill kill kill KIKIKIKILLLLLLL" be sure to have you eyes rolled back in your head and if at all possible it would be even more effective if you could get a boner and wear a glow in the dark condom.
After that the guy would have no interest in her at all because every time he saw her that image would pop in his head.
WARNING-doing this may get you a few months in a mental ward.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
severedthumbs

Post by severedthumbs »

now I love that idea. maybe even stab his car a few times for added shock value.
BOK

Post by BOK »

severedthumbs wrote:First thing don't ask for relationship advice on the net. Second about the car, seems like a good time to trade in.
The whole thing is a joke.
severedthumbs

Post by severedthumbs »

you sure fooled me then.
BOK

Post by BOK »

I guess its just not that funny.
OutofGum

Post by OutofGum »

OMG, LMAO. hahahaha
To the pessimist the glass is half empty, to the optimist the glass is half full, to the engineer its twice as big as it needs to be.
severedthumbs

Post by severedthumbs »

BOK I got the joke I was just jokeing with you as well.
Milu

Post by Milu »

BOK wrote:The whole thing is a joke.
Of course it's not!

Now go do something about that rust and confront your girlfriend!
My father always taught me not to trust a man who was not interested in cars, guns and knives.
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

If you pay the Airline ticket I could come and be naked in the bush along with you and who ever else would like to join (See Mr. Smiths idear..). Then you wouldn´t need to have a knife in your hand and act crazy. All we would have to do is ask her where the **** she had been since all the guys from the swinger-club has been waiting all evening........ Guess her new found love would NOT call her again :eek: ;) Another plus, with being a whole bunch of naked guys, would be how fast we could fix the car!
Vox.
What ya´meen, tis a joke?!! :p