Mr. George Bush is back in town!!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Ray.Hood

Mr. George Bush is back in town!!!!

Post by Ray.Hood »

My Commander In Chief has returned for another tour of duty.
I am very pleased with this. Any thoughts on the election?
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

Shame on you for baiting the lefties while they are still licking their wounds. :D
Ray.Hood

I feel no pain or fear.

Post by Ray.Hood »

No shame here my friend, just a little Army pride.
wotanson

Post by wotanson »

Way to go GWB, get our brave servicemen what they need to fight and win
Attachments
a376.gif
a376.gif (23.46 KiB) Viewed 2537 times
HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX!!
ODIN, GUIDE MY SWORD TO ETERNAL VICTORY!
dialex

Post by dialex »

Congratulations to all that expressed their will. I have seen that a major problem in nowadays elections is the absency of the electors themselves. Like they are too bored or deceived. :( You, American citizens, with your presence at the vote, have proved - once again - that you care. God bless you all.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

I'm thrilled to see George W. in office, rather than Kerry.
Really, though, this election seemed to bring out many more people than I've ever seen, for a very high voter turnout. This election was unlike any I've seen in the past; it was almost electrically charged.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
Ray.Hood

We need more voters!

Post by Ray.Hood »

If I'm not mistaken, more people voted Nov. 2nd than ever before!!!
That is awesome. Dialex, your support also matters.
Republicans v.s. Crybabies...LOL.
If you are a U.S. citizen you need to register to vote.
If you have to ask why, you don't need to vote. Poor Ralph Nader, I guess the Corvair really kicked his butt! :eek: :D
Senate

Post by Senate »

speaking of teeshirthell.com, this one's funny too... no? ;)

spyderknut

Funny. No.

Post by spyderknut »

Maybe in France.
:p
wotanson

Post by wotanson »

yes I had downloded both, not that I had any doubt :rolleyes: , that companies designs are so funny, I really liked this one pre election.
Attachments
hippy.gif
hippy.gif (14.36 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX!!
ODIN, GUIDE MY SWORD TO ETERNAL VICTORY!
garrett

Post by garrett »

YEEE HAAAW!!!! :) :) :) thats all I have to say about that!
I actually have all the Spydercos I want. Isn't that wierd? On second though, no I don't...
Senate

Post by Senate »

yeah I love tshirthell's designs, they have an extreme humor sometimes even offensive that let no one indifferent... Their newsletter is quite fun too. :cool:
loki88

Post by loki88 »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
thombrogan

Post by thombrogan »

spyderknut wrote:Shame on you for baiting the lefties while they are still licking their wounds.
I'm a lefty and I voted for Bush. As a lefty, I also vote for ambidextrous pocket clips on Spyderco knives with ambidextrous locks.

:p ;)
"I knew you before you knew you had hands!" ~Tracey Brogan

"Ah-ha! A Spyderco moment!" ~Michael Cook

"Hawkbills - Sink in the tip and let it rip!" ~Axlis

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned" ~Richard Feynman
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

[quote="thombrogan"]I'm a lefty and I voted for Bush. As a lefty, I also vote for ambidextrous pocket clips on Spyderco knives with ambidextrous locks.

:p ]

LOL!!! :D
It's OK Thom, my wife is a leftie and a pinko. She too voted for Bush. She will only carry a Jester (pink) which fortunately requires no modification for her to use.
JDEE

Post by JDEE »

Unfortunately, we had a similar result in Oz. One question - if Kerry is on the left where is your center?
Jdee
Have a Knife Day
rusticforge.com/knives Australia
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

JDEE wrote:Unfortunately, we had a similar result in Oz. One question - if Kerry is on the left where is your center?
:eek:

First of all, I used the term leftie with some tongue in cheek. While we do have some extreme leftist elements in this country, politically they are irrelevant.

Kerry's platform was fairly centrist. This was almost certainly driven by the Clintons who remain quite powerful in our Democratic Party. Kerry's life and political voting record were incongruent with his platform. His stance on security wavered depending on poll results. Fortunately, enough Americans figured that out and he was not elected.

Most of us who supported Bush disagree with some of president Bush's positions on issues like stem cell research funding. We understand that the war in Iraq has not gone as well as hoped. In terms of the reason to go to war, I don't know anyone who did not believe Saddam had or intended to produce WMDs. He had ignored multiple UN resolutions and was not cooperative with inspectors. The UN failed to enforce their resolutions. Saddam was a destabilizing force in the middle east and due to our economy's reliance on oil (which is another argument entirely), a stable middle east is in our national interest. Americans also understand that Iraq was not involved directly in the WTC attack. Saddam's regime clearly did however support and harbour terrorist organizations. While the war in Iraq did not start out as part of the war on terror, with all the foreign combatants who have swarmed to the region, it is now. Unfortunately, the war on terror will take many more years and lives and will never have a definite end. This does not mean it is not worth the fight. Time will tell if America and the West have the will, patience and fortitude to endure what is to come...