Pink Squeak is here

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SuzieQ

Pink Squeak is here

Post by SuzieQ »

Just found out that the pink Squeak is out and available! Took me a bit to find a shop that would ship to Germany with decent conditions and not too much hassle and now I'm happy to announce that I ordered two at Howes :D I so LOVE my black Squeak. Perfect for my EDC needs. Only if it weren't so boring. But no more. Can't wait for the knives to get here. :cool:
She: Did you say pink :spyder: sprint run?! - He: Yeah. - She: Wow, wouldn't this go great with my purple Delica?! - He: ? - :D

:spyder: Delica 4 FFG purple ::: Dragonfly Salt Yellow SE ::: Ladybug Foliage Green PE ::: UK Penknife Safety Orange G-10 ::: Byrd Robin G-10 PE ::: Delica 4 FFG pink - modded to non-locking ::: Squeak ::: Grasshopper ::: Kiwi - got snagged by the husband ::: Endura 4 FFG Orange ::: Delica ZDP-189 ::: Centofante 4 ::: Byrd Tern ::: Manix 2 Blue Lightweight :spyder:
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Good news, do post a pic when you get it!
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 5-30-2024 Instagram

Post by 1623 »

Nice, I'll be able to pick one up in time for my wife's birthday.

Thanks for the scoop :)
-Jodi

It's not just in my head, it's in my heart.
Donut

Post by Donut »

Sounds great, I have been waiting for this one. :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
cosmo7809

Post by cosmo7809 »

Great news, I was looking to get a Squeak and I think I will snag up a pink one.

I also beleive other colors are coming out(hopefully soon).
Come Join Us Click Here
Redeye

Post by Redeye »

cosmo7809 wrote:Great news, I was looking to get a Squeak and I think I will snag up a pink one.

I also beleive other colors are coming out(hopefully soon).
I asked Sal recently in another thread if other colors were going to follow the pink Squeak and he told us that there are no plans at this time.
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

SuzieQ wrote:Just found out that the pink Squeak is out and available! Took me a bit to find a shop that would ship to Germany with decent conditions and not too much hassle and now I'm happy to announce that I ordered two at Howes :D I so LOVE my black Squeak. Perfect for my EDC needs. Only if it weren't so boring. But no more. Can't wait for the knives to get here. :cool:
I hope people here got one or two because I just looked at Howe's and they are out of stock. Maybe they only had two to begin with. :D

Maybe they (and others) will have more soon.

Jack

Post by 1623 »

jackknifeh wrote:I hope people here got one or two because I just looked at Howe's and they are out of stock. Maybe they only had two to begin with. :D

Jack
I just checked three other dealers and they all have the Pink Squeak in stock.
-Jodi

It's not just in my head, it's in my heart.
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Redeye wrote:I asked Sal recently in another thread if other colors were going to follow the pink Squeak and he told us that there are no plans at this time.
That's what I remember too from the Amsterdam Meet, the other colors (yellow, blue, orange) could not be photographed and published; they were still 'concept models'.
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 5-30-2024 Instagram
SuzieQ

Post by SuzieQ »

jackknifeh wrote:I hope people here got one or two because I just looked at Howe's and they are out of stock. Maybe they only had two to begin with. :D

Jack
Ha, and those two will be mine soon :D Received a note that they shipped yesterday. Could be Howes didn't think pink knives would sell so they didn't stock enough. Silly. ;) But if your not looking for international shipping other shops will probably still have some in stock.
She: Did you say pink :spyder: sprint run?! - He: Yeah. - She: Wow, wouldn't this go great with my purple Delica?! - He: ? - :D

:spyder: Delica 4 FFG purple ::: Dragonfly Salt Yellow SE ::: Ladybug Foliage Green PE ::: UK Penknife Safety Orange G-10 ::: Byrd Robin G-10 PE ::: Delica 4 FFG pink - modded to non-locking ::: Squeak ::: Grasshopper ::: Kiwi - got snagged by the husband ::: Endura 4 FFG Orange ::: Delica ZDP-189 ::: Centofante 4 ::: Byrd Tern ::: Manix 2 Blue Lightweight :spyder:
SuzieQ

Post by SuzieQ »

Postal services across the Atlantic must have been blessed with an extra portion of speed this past week. My two little pink Squeaks made it here in record time. Posted a picture on Tumblr for everyone to enjoy :-)

http://soozas-edc-and-stuff.tumblr.com/ ... vorite-edc

Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

I am looking forward to picking up a pink squeak and try out the blade steel, I have heard it is very similar to 1095 in its properties but stianless.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
Donut

Post by Donut »

Sweet, thanks for the pictures.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!