GiveAway C10PBK Endura 4, Every-Any One Can Enter

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
dialex

Post by dialex »

Congratulations Shawn. I hope you'll enjoy your new fine knife.
Thanks George for the fun and good luck with your surgery. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

Thank you George, for the contest. And congrats Shawn!!!
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

congrats Shawn and thanks for the contest George :cool:
will pray for your speedy recovery too ;) :)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
mrappraisit

Post by mrappraisit »

Let me start by thanking George again, what a generous thing to do. I hope that all went well with the appointment.
I was away on vacation when the package came, and didn't get it opened until yesterday. The knife came safe and sound, and just as described. I transferred the clip from my D4, and am now carrying my new knife.
George even included a couple of goodies, one is a bottle opener that will come in handy with the impending summer heat, and one of those diamond shaped Spyderco knife display thingies (I don't know the correct name, and couldn't find it in the catalog :o ). Below is a photo I took this morning, enjoy :)

After enlightenment, the laundry.
GeorgeMaggos

Yea You Got Them!

Post by GeorgeMaggos »

Hey Shawn,

I am glad you got the Bead Blasted Endura safe & sound it is a sweet knife I hope you enjoy it :) use it in good health.

The bead blasted VG-10 plain edged blade & hardware give that Endura a whole new look.

I also hope you had a nice vacation we all need those ;)

I sent you the bottle opener because I saw you live in Arizona & summer is on the way you may need to open a cold one now & then so thats what that was for ( I got a couple of those openers from the Miller people at a trade show so I thought I would share the wealth ) & the Spyderco diamond knife stand was for you to proudly display one of your Spydies on your dresser or nightstand or wherever you choose to just put one out to admire :)

[CENTER]Those CT02 & CT03 knife stands can be found in the Spyderco online catalog they are pretty sweet :D http://spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=98[/CENTER]

Ok buddy I am glad everything made it to you it was my pleasure to host the giveaway I enjoyed doing it & I hope to be able to do another one like it soon.

I have found that giving is way better than recieving, it gives you a deep down good feeling nothing else I have done has been able to touch.

[CENTER] Take care & God Bless <>< [/CENTER]

~George
[CENTER]
~~~~~~~~~~
"The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. "[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Even though you can't see Him, GOD has always been there for you <><[/CENTER]