R oldest tool revelutionyzd not 3, but 4x by Spyderco

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

yablanowitz wrote:The T word they refer to is "Troll", basically meaning someone who is just here to annoy us and/or create strife. Maybe we are mostly old fogeys who just aren't cool, but we do strive to convey our ideas in terms average people can understand. We generally pride ourselves on clarity rather than trying to sound like "elite hackers" who can only be understood by others of their kind.

As for getting the thread moved, TazKristi will have to do that for you when she has time.

Now that you are communicating in a language I can identify, welcome to the forum. ;)
Or he could take advantage of the fact that this forum allows everyone to delete threads they started, at any time. All one has to do is go to their first post, click on <EDIT> click on <DELETE> confirm that they want to delete by ticking the appropriate radio button, then press <Delete This Message>.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
bladese97

Thanx TazKristi

Post by bladese97 »

yablanowitz wrote:The T word they refer to is "Troll", basically meaning someone who is just here to annoy us and/or create strife. Maybe we are mostly old fogeys who just aren't cool, but we do strive to convey our ideas in terms average people can understand. We generally pride ourselves on clarity rather than trying to sound like "elite hackers" who can only be understood by others of their kind.

As for getting the thread moved, TazKristi will have to do that for you when she has time.

Now that you are communicating in a language I can identify, welcome to the forum. ;)
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: :spyder: Thank you for responding...I truely don't want to, and never did want to annoy, or create any problems with anyone...Again, I apologise, and hope to be welcome.
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!