NFL Season: 2019-2020

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby Mushroom » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 pm

LETS GO TEXANS! :D
- Nick

:spyder:

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby Spydergirl88 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Chiefs are waking up!
Team Wire Clip
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm

That's more like it, KC!
We may have a ballgame yet!
Hats off to the Texans thus far though.....they are kicken arse!

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:16 pm

Yeah, we gotta ballgame now :)

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Unfreakin believable!
This is crazy, lol

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby TkoK83Spy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Joe...are you still with us buddy!?!?
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 2079
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby Mushroom » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm

MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:16 pm
Yeah, we gotta ballgame now :)
This game is wild! LOL :cool:
- Nick

:spyder:

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby TkoK83Spy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:21 pm

MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm
Unfreakin believable!
This is crazy, lol
I've never seen anything like it!! This is AWESOME!!
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
bearrowland
Member
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Location: Central Pennsylvania

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby bearrowland » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:21 pm

This whole season has been hot!! I haven't been into football like this in ages!
Barry
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:40 pm

:D :D We have a barn burner!!

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:41 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:16 pm
Yeah, we gotta ballgame now :)
This game is wild! LOL :cool:
Dang right it is! :D

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm
Joe...are you still with us buddy!?!?
I think Joe may be on Isle 6 in his local grocery store :)

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 17773
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 pm
LETS GO TEXANS! :D
Oh I just knew Brother MUSHROOM would come out for this game :D Good to see you are back among the living again :)

Hey MAC what the heck happened!!!! Just like last night I went to the store when I got bored and/or disgusted with the game and I come back to see the Chiefs fought their way back then some. Heck maybe I need to go run another errand so the Chiefs can rack up the score more :D

Is this just outright crazy or what :eek:

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:03 pm

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:21 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 pm
LETS GO TEXANS! :D
Oh I just knew Brother MUSHROOM would come out for this game :D Good to see you are back among the living again :)

Hey MAC what the heck happened!!!! Just like last night I went to the store when I got bored and/or disgusted with the game and I come back to see the Chiefs fought their way back then some. Heck maybe I need to go run another errand so the Chiefs can rack up the score more :D

Is this just outright crazy or what :eek:
Lol, whatever your doin Joe, keep on keepin on brother!! :D
This is Unbelievable man!

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 17773
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:07 pm

MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:03 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:21 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 pm
LETS GO TEXANS! :D
Oh I just knew Brother MUSHROOM would come out for this game :D Good to see you are back among the living again :)

Hey MAC what the heck happened!!!! Just like last night I went to the store when I got bored and/or disgusted with the game and I come back to see the Chiefs fought their way back then some. Heck maybe I need to go run another errand so the Chiefs can rack up the score more :D

Is this just outright crazy or what :eek:
Lol, whatever your doin Joe, keep on keepin on brother!! :D
This is Unbelievable man!
This game takes me all the way back to a playoff game between Buffalo and the old Houston Oilers ( present day Tenn Titans) >> The Oilers with Warren Moon as QB were leading about 38 points and Jim Kelley got hurt and Frank Reich came in to relieve Kelley and led I think the biggest comeback ever to my knowledge. Frank Reich is head coach now in the NFL.

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5696
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:14 pm

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:07 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:03 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:21 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 pm
LETS GO TEXANS! :D
Oh I just knew Brother MUSHROOM would come out for this game :D Good to see you are back among the living again :)

Hey MAC what the heck happened!!!! Just like last night I went to the store when I got bored and/or disgusted with the game and I come back to see the Chiefs fought their way back then some. Heck maybe I need to go run another errand so the Chiefs can rack up the score more :D

Is this just outright crazy or what :eek:
Lol, whatever your doin Joe, keep on keepin on brother!! :D
This is Unbelievable man!
This game takes me all the way back to a playoff game between Buffalo and the old Houston Oilers ( present day Tenn Titans) >> The Oilers with Warren Moon as QB were leading about 38 points and Jim Kelley got hurt and Frank Reich came in to relieve Kelley and led I think the biggest comeback ever to my knowledge. Frank Reich is head coach now in the NFL.
I remember that oh so very well.... :D

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 5986
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby Spydergirl88 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:30 pm

Great game Chiefs! They never quit even when everyone thought they were done in the 1st quarter
Team Wire Clip
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 17773
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:30 pm
Great game Chiefs! They never quit even when everyone thought they were done in the 1st quarter
Well the Chiefs have finally got a premier Quarterback and other key players. The Defense of the Chief's is truly improved over last year. But next week we've got to take on the Tennessee Titans and that isn't going to be an easy chore. They truly earned this game. I had all but given up and was shocked when I got back from the store and they were leading. The Chief's offense is as good as any other in the NFL.

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 17773
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Go PACKERS!!!! The Packers vs the Seahawks is going to be a brutal game. I want to see a Chief's vs Packers Superbowl. Few people know that the very first Superbowl ever was the Chief's against the Vince Lombardi led Green Bay Packers. Of course Mr. Lombardi's team ate our lunch :o But at least we made it to the first one.

I've still got the Packers picked to win this next game with the Seahawks. Aaron Rogers is showing signs of his old self and I believe he's going to be very hard to beat tonight.

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Postby TkoK83Spy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:51 pm

Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests