Had no idea Sal is old...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Txflyfish

Had no idea Sal is old...

Post by Txflyfish »

...biker looking dude. Always thought he was the funny goofy guy with the curly hair at shot show. That is until I typed in Sal Glesser and watched his introduction on how he started in the knife making business from humble beginnings by making very, very ugly knives.

As an outsider and like most of knife buying normies (that is, NOT this forum) I am clueless to most issues that go in the background. After watching that video I realized that he is just like us, with our failures and successes. Sometimes we have good weeks, sometimes bad, sometimes really really bad.

Sal if you read this, I now know your the old dude, and because of you today I am carrying an ugly knife, a PM2, my very first knife that I purchased several years ago.

I know that you had a bad week and I just want to say that as a knife normie I appreciate your candidness and that you take time on a Sunday away from family to address everyone’s concerns.
sal

Re: Had no idea Sal is old...

Post by sal »

Hi Taxflyfish,

Welcome to our forum and thanx for the kind words.

Some days are better than others.

sal
jdw

Re: Had no idea Sal is old...

Post by jdw »

"Aging is not uncomplicated. Creativity is an extraordinary help against destructive demons"..... Ingmar Bergman

Thank you Sal.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka