Are there any shops that carry spyderco knives in Missouri

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
robroy

Are there any shops that carry spyderco knives in Missouri

Post by robroy »

I’ve been to many stores that carry Benchmade,CReeves,and many other brands of knives,but none carry spyderco.
There might be a place that has spyderco but it might by KC,St Louis, which is 4-5 hours one way.
I’m surprised there’s no places that have Spyderco knives especially the ammunition and gun stores.

The dealer location finder on spyderco is being updated but after talking to spyderco directly it could be months before it’s done.
Many places I have found by doing a search say they have them but once you go to websites,they’re all out of stock or can’t be ordered.

So I thought I’d ask if anyone one the forum in the Springfield,Mo area knows any shops that carry spyderco knives?
The Meat man

Re: Are there any shops that carry spyderco knives in Missouri

Post by The Meat man »

AG Russell's in Arkansas would have some, I'm sure. They would probably be a lot closer for you than KC or St. Louis. Doesn't the big Bass Pro store there carry Spydercos?

Btw this thread should probably be in the general discussion category.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Kevhead

Re: Are there any shops that carry spyderco knives in Missouri

Post by Kevhead »

My son played in annual basketball tournaments in Springfield for many years. We would go to the original Bass Pro to kill time.(And of course eat at Lamberts and catch the thrown rolls😀.) The Bass Pro did have Spydercos but I can’t remember how big their selection was. Maybe 8-10 models or so. It was a popular destination for the family’s to go to during our week long tournaments.