Knife insurance

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BrianMcCord

Re: Knife insurance

Post by BrianMcCord »

Bloke wrote:
Holzfaeller wrote:The guy did say in another post that English is not his first language. You could show a little more respect.
Hello Holzfaeller,

Thank you for the reply and I much appreciate your concern.

Many other members here too from all over the world and not one structures sentences as does Officer2516. I do not believe English is not his first language. I believe he's having fun at our expense and decided I'll play the silly game.

Am I being disrespectful? I sincerely hope not though I'm sure time will tell and I may well be left with egg on my face but I'll cross that bridge if I ever get to it and I'll gladly pay the piper then. In the meantime I do sincerely apologise to you and anyone here who may be offended because that was never my intention as it is not my intention to harass or bully anyone. It's not my nature!

Thanks again for the reply but for now at least I stand by my post.

Best Regards

Alex
I see no need for you to apologize. Way to stick to your guns, even if someone has panty knots...
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
Holzfaeller

Post by Holzfaeller »

[/quote]and it is quite poor taste to assume someone is mentally impaired[/quote]

After reading the replies in this thread, I can't believe that I am accused of acting in poor taste. Before I publicly mock someone, I consider the cause of their behavior. Before I reply on a forum, I make certain that it is something that I would say to their face. No matter what the cause of officer's use of language, we should have the ability to reply like adults and not banter like school children.
BrianMcCord

Post by BrianMcCord »

Holzfaeller wrote:
and it is quite poor taste to assume someone is mentally impaired[/quote]

After reading the replies in this thread, I can't believe that I am accused of acting in poor taste. Before I publicly mock someone, I consider the cause of their behavior. Before I reply on a forum, I make certain that it is something that I would say to their face. No matter what the cause of officer's use of language, we should have the ability to reply like adults and not banter like school children.[/quote]

Your moral superiority is noted.
-Brian

Son's Collection: H1 Rescue Manbug, Tenacious

Rescue 79mm Orange, Cat BD-1, Effecient, Pingo Orange FRN, T-Mag, Urban K390, Lil' Native, Sliverax, Para 3 S110V, Caly 3 HAP 40, R Nishijin, Mantra, Manix 2 LW S110V, Manix 2 Black, Delica 4 Black, PM2 Digi, PM2 Black, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 LW, Dragonfly 2, Military 204P, Wolfspyder, Techno, HAP 40 Ladybug, H1 Hawkbill Ladybug, Blue Persistence, Bradley 2, UKPK SE Gin-1

Looking for an Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Native. :spyder:
btbyrd

Post by btbyrd »

Four Tautologies:

Loss is loss.
Theft is theft.
Fraud is fraud.
Trolls are trolls.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Unfortunately, Officer2516 won't be joining us again. For the record, English is not his first language. He is a former member who was previously banned. This thread is closed.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.