Para 3 Cruwear in stock..

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sharp Guy

Re: Para 3 Cruwear in stock..

Post by Sharp Guy »

Liquid Cobra wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:I'll wait to see it in person before deciding but the grey looks too light for my liking. Kind of a bummer because I really wanted it to be the same as the Cruwear PM2.
It is the same. 100%.
I sure hope you're right! I really like the medium grey they used on the PM2. It would only make sense to use the same on the Para 3.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:I'll wait to see it in person before deciding but the grey looks too light for my liking. Kind of a bummer because I really wanted it to be the same as the Cruwear PM2.
It is the same. 100%.
I sure hope you're right! I really like the medium grey they used on the PM2. It would only make sense to use the same on the Para 3.
Sorry, I meant it's the same as the grey used on the Manix and military cruwear sprints. Much lighter than the dark grey para 2.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

So it looks like the numbered collectors are starting to show up, but none has shown up on eBay yet. The first shipments can't be far behind.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Bladewacked

Post by Bladewacked »

DougC-3 wrote:So it looks like the numbered collectors are starting to show up, but none has shown up on eBay yet. The first shipments can't be far behind.
Attachments
2017-08-19 07.19.28.png
2017-08-19 07.19.28.png (63.91 KiB) Viewed 5225 times
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

Word is BHQ got a small shipment and that main shipments are on the way to dealers right now. Keep an eye out they'll be landing anytime it seems.
Spider bite

Post by Spider bite »

To me looks like the same color gray g10 used in the super blue caly. Light and gets dirty quick.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Spider bite wrote:To me looks like the same color gray g10 used in the super blue caly. Light and gets dirty quick.
It is the same. Can't wait.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Spider bite wrote:To me looks like the same color gray g10 used in the super blue caly. Light and gets dirty quick.
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I'm on the fence whether or not to cancel my pre-order. The Para 3 I already have is excellent and I really like my Cruwear PM2. Maybe I'll wait and try the Para 3 in Maxamet.
Last edited by Sharp Guy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Ruudr

Post by Ruudr »

I'll save up for the Maxamet version too.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

A second seller sold one on the bay, this time for the MAP price of $125.97 and it didn't appear to be a numbered collector model, so it really won't be long now. He just claimed delivery by Friday and didn't show an actual photograph, so he could be selling before having it in hand, but probably not likely.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
bacmapei

Post by bacmapei »

Blades Canada (warriorsandwonders.com) just received stock a few hours ago. Status shows as In Stock right now (almost 10 pm EST). Not sure of shipping charges to USA though.
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

bacmapei wrote:Blades Canada (warriorsandwonders.com) just received stock a few hours ago. Status shows as In Stock right now (almost 10 pm EST). Not sure of shipping charges to USA though.
Thats a very selfless first post. Way to share.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Cheddarnut wrote:
bacmapei wrote:Blades Canada (warriorsandwonders.com) just received stock a few hours ago. Status shows as In Stock right now (almost 10 pm EST). Not sure of shipping charges to USA though.
Thats a very selfless first post. Way to share.
Indeed Welcome to the Forum!
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Smooth_Operater

Post by Smooth_Operater »

blueblur

Post by blueblur »

Back out of stock.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Back in stock at Kife Envy OH :D
https://www.knifeenvyoh.biz/store/p1343 ... y_G10.html

(I got mine from here, no issues)

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Your like a blood hound Zrow :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

farnorthdan wrote:Your like a blood hound Zrow :D
Lulz, when these were about to drop I set up book marks on every for sale page I could find, only takes a minute or two to run down the list and check the usual suspects. This was one of the harder ones to score I've seen in a while, (the only reason I have one is Molle Ninja posting the Knife Evny link 2 weeks ago. I never even heard of them.) Anyways I thought I would pay it forward and try to help others on the forum who were still looking to score one as well :D it's good karma.

(only one left at New Graham now btw ;) )

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

I hear ya, one of the best things about hangin here are the leads/team work, yet to miss one I've wanted and you're right, this was a popular one, I think a lot of folks were waiting on any sprint Para3 and CruWear does seem to be a favorite of many here.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."