Candy from Germany

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
J Smith

Candy from Germany

Post by J Smith »

My aunt just got back from a trip to Gremany,Austria and France.She brought me a candy bar called Milka-nougat creme.This is probably the best candy bar I have ever eaten.Got to try and find a source for some more.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
fractoichi

Careful with that candy

Post by fractoichi »

It might taste good, however, many offshore ingedients are not kind to US digestive tracts.(Carrying "don't drink the water 'a step futher). Sometimes , EU ingrediants for candy and such are not FDA approved for consumption here, so this may be a reason why you cannot find it here. My family had the experience of having chocolate from Germany smashed at customs, because they were using a wax in their ingedients that was carcingenic. :eek:
jbake

Post by jbake »

Google Milka. You can get that stuff without too much trouble. I think I've seen it in a grocery store around here.

I think Milka is actually owned by Kraft now - there's a big KRAFT logo on their website.

FDA Approval? I often wonder if that just means someone won't pay them off. But then again, I'm cynical.

-jb
dialex

Milka - good

Post by dialex »

Milka and Heidi are my very favorites... and I had some chocolate in my life, believe me. :) Hey, since I don't drink or smoke, I had to find a substitute ;)
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

[quote="dialex"]Milka and Heidi are my very favorites... and I had some chocolate in my life, believe me. :) Hey, since I don't drink or smoke, I had to find a substitute ]
Now, I know Heidi from the hot tub but never met Milka. Is she a redhead? :confused: :rolleyes: Java, you were there, do you remember a Milka??! :cool: Maaannnn, all that Single malt and Sprite will make you fotget....... ;) :D
Vox.
dialex

Vox, you rock man

Post by dialex »

Milka was the one with big boobs - why do you think they called her Milka? :p
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
Ray.Hood

Got milk?

Post by Ray.Hood »

Gives a new meaning to the term "milk mustache" huh?
Ray Pettit
SGT, USA
NBC NCO
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

fractoichi wrote: ...they were using a wax in their ingedients that was carcingenic. :eek:
Let's talk about McDonalds... ;)

Shiden
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

fractoichi wrote:...many offshore ingedients are not kind to US digestive tracts ... they were using a wax in their ingedients that was carcingenic. :eek:
Let's talk about McDonalds... ;)

Shiden
dialex

Post by dialex »

So once again we have the proof that everything good in this world is illegal, imoral or makes you fat ;)