I love Chicago weather

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
tonydahose

I love Chicago weather

Post by tonydahose »

it was close to 70 yesterday, i was playing with the kids in the yard in a t-shirt. i woke up this morning to snow on the ground and it has continued snowing on and off all day :rolleyes: . what's that line? "don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it will change" ;)
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
TheKnifeCollector

Post by TheKnifeCollector »

We say that very same where I live. We also used to say that a lot when I lived in South Dakota.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

It's funny 'cause it's true - we say that in Southern Alberta too.

- best wishes, Jazz.
mikebandw186

Post by mikebandw186 »

In Colorado today, we hit 65. but it's supposed to rain tonight and snow tomorrow. Our weather is schizophrenic
“Open, close, cut, clean, oil, cut, cut, cut... To a Spyderco, that is living. Letting it die in the box is to lose 75% of what we put into it." Sal Glesser

Proudly carrying the SpyderEdge!

Chance is a fickle B$%^h and I have no faith in the judgmental abilities of criminals. -KaliGMan
HistoricalMan

Post by HistoricalMan »

I'm a couple of hours north of Chicago and this past weekend was exactly as you described.

It's funny, people around here say the Upper Midwest is one of the few places you can experience all four seasons in a single day! :p
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

We had a crew from northwest Missouri working down here for a couple of weeks that thought they had the strangest weather in the world until they experienced ours. I think the part that really freaked them out was the first day when they walked out of their motel room and it was raining...from a clear sky. Then it clouded up and snowed for a few minutes before warming up into the 60's. The next to last day they were here, I pointed out that the flag was wrapped around the flagpole three times from the wind changing directions.

The largest temperature drop I've seen here was from 106 to 45 in three hours. It snowed the next day. The May Day blizzard was a lot of fun, too.
I don't believe in safe queens, only in pre-need replacements.
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

here in the app. mts. where i live, it was in the low 30's and snowing this morning, then it cleared up and got up to 62 with not a cloud in the sky. supposed to be in the 60's the rest of the week. i'm sick of the snow!!!