Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Liquid Cobra

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by Liquid Cobra »

GoldenSpydie wrote:UK Penknife rescue in orange FRN...

...plus a catalog, and no, it's not a 2015 catalog...
Nice find. I'm on a UKPK kick at the moment too lol.

As for me, I'm still waiting on a para military 2 that seems to be lost in the mail. Lousy.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Para2 still lost in the mail. But now I'm waiting on something else. My local b+m had the Pits available for pre order and they set the price about 6 months ago. They honoured the price for me today (new price is $290) so I got it for 250 Canadian all in. That's about $208 US. Pretty sweet deal I must say. The crappy part is is that it won't arrive until the beginning of February.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390

@liquid_cobra
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

I have a PITS on the way too! I've been looking forward to this slip joint, mini ATR ever since seeing the prototype pics!
:bug-red-white
BTG

Post by BTG »

Just received a Spyder edged delica about 30 minutes ago..now I need the combo edge with black blade, and the same in satin, and that should be most of the standard variations I've seen .
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Well also on the spyderco slip-it fever just got an instant UKPK collection 5 of them. But ordered a byrd tern another slip joint from spyderco and also a Tenacious in SE, this is my 3rd Tenacious I just really like that knife. So I should get the tern and tenacious by friday. I need to stop and save some money for my 2015 new arrivals I got 4 on my sights
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
babtron

Post by babtron »

I have a Squeak coming to prepare for the Elmax/ti Sprint :D
FDE

Post by FDE »

Gayle Bradley Air
I had one before but traded it to a good friend. I was waiting, hopeing they would make a run with wire pocket clips but I can't wait any longer. Thinking I might force a patina and RIT dye the scales on this one.
swigert

Post by swigert »

Foundry and custom Manix scales should be here tomorrow!
Mgj48

Post by Mgj48 »

Manix 2 black g 10 / black blade s30 v. Salt 1 plain blade.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Para2 still lost in the mail. But now I'm waiting on something else. My local b+m had the Pits available for pre order and they set the price about 6 months ago. They honoured the price for me today (new price is $290) so I got it for 250 Canadian all in. That's about $208 US. Pretty sweet deal I must say. The crappy part is is that it won't arrive until the beginning of February.
Did you get your Para yet??? That stinks that it is lost!! :( John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

jmh58 wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:Para2 still lost in the mail. But now I'm waiting on something else. My local b+m had the Pits available for pre order and they set the price about 6 months ago. They honoured the price for me today (new price is $290) so I got it for 250 Canadian all in. That's about $208 US. Pretty sweet deal I must say. The crappy part is is that it won't arrive until the beginning of February.
Did you get your Para yet??? That stinks that it is lost!! :( John :)
Hey thanks for asking. It did arrive. Apparently the guy put his address as the delivery address and my address as where it came from. :rolleyes:

When it eventually got here it was in pretty good shape but not brand new in box. I wasn't in love with it and I didn't like the guy I bought it from so I sold it to a buddy here at work. That makes Para-Military 2 number THREE that I've put in the hands of a co-worker in my office. This from a bunch of people who thought me carrying a knife was silly. Oh, and the fourth guy bought my Gayle Bradley :D

I'll just wait for a plain PM2 to arrive at my local shop and buy that.

Which Spyderco is in the mail? I just bought a BNIB Carbon Fiber UKPK off blade forums! Very excited about this one. All I need after that to finish the collection is the Orange G-10 version and the titanium UKPK.

@liquid_cobra
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

PITS!!!! I am awfully excited to see this one arrive!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Meerkat on Tues.. :D Darn Mon holiday!! :( Should be here the end of week!!! John :)

BTG

Post by BTG »

Paramilitary 2 brown G10 sprint.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

BTG wrote:Paramilitary 2 brown G10 sprint.
cough exclusive cough..excuse me. ;)

@liquid_cobra
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

I now have both Bradley's :)
Got this one on bf. The guy has dyed the handles blue (says the look black) and other than that has only opened up some mail with it. I can live with that for $85.00. At least I think that's a pretty decent price.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

jmh58 wrote:Meerkat on Tues.. :D Darn Mon holiday!! :( Should be here the end of week!!! John :)

...and the wait continues... BRRRRRR its cold out here at the MB!! :p John :)

jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

jmh58 wrote:
jmh58 wrote:Meerkat on Tues.. :D Darn Mon holiday!! :( Should be here the end of week!!! John :)

...and the wait continues... BRRRRRR its cold out here at the MB!! :p John :)
UPDATE.. Its HERE!!! Now I get to warm up!! :D SCHWEEETTT!!! The lock is awesome!! John :)

dl1340

Post by dl1340 »

Sage 1, should be here early next week
BTG

Post by BTG »

I knew this forum would get me in trouble, I waiting on a PM2... Reading a lot about loving their Ayoob, I'd heard of him but not a signature Spyderco...soooo had to get one, should be here the 26th.