Spyderco Gratitude Giveaway (Winner)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sharp Guy

Re: Spyderco Gratitude Giveaway (Winner)

Post by Sharp Guy »

Congrats D!! It was obviously meant to go to you!

Thanks for doing this Lance! Cool GAW!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Congrats :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

D, Congratulations!

I found it (the drawing) funny and at the same time can’t help thinking how nothing is coincidental and not to be taken for granted, but at the same time not to think too deeply about it either. :D

Thanks Lance (also for sharing this bits of drawing) and Merry Christmas to everyone!
Chris :spyder:
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

Awesome, congrats, Evil D!

Lance, thanks again for an excellent GAW and a funny story! Thanks again to everyone who makes this corner of the internet awesome!
StuntZombie

Re: Spyderco Gratitude Giveaway

Post by StuntZombie »

Surfingringo wrote:Haha, ok folks, I have a little story to tell. I used a random number generator to pick the winner and just randomly picked a post number. The winner was EvilD. Then I realized that it might not have been fair because some folks might have posted more than once in the thread. Upon inspection I found this to be true and found that EvilD was one of the folks that posted more than once. With some misgiving, I decided the fairest thing to do would be to do another drawing with the actual number of single entries. I used the random number generator again and the winner is....EvilD, again. :rolleyes: :p True story. Honestly, I couldn’t be happier as I was a bit dubious about whether or not I was doing the right thing. And for the record, had it come up as anyone else I would have kept this entire back story to myself, haha. As it is though, I found it too funny not to share.

So congratulations Dave. This one was hard earned but it’s definitely supposed to go to you! Please pm me your shipping info and I’ll get the Native out to you this week.

Thank you again to everyone for sharing your kind thoughts and gratitude in this thread.
Don't you know Lance, when the universe has made up its mind, there's no going against it!

Congrats Evil D!
Chris

Haves: Lava, Delica 4 Sante Fe Stoneworks, Spy-DK x2,

Just say NO to lined FRN
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Hey folks...I got the knife a while ago, just been crazy busy with work and haven't had time to do anything with it. I'm finally getting a couple days off this week so I plan on giving it a good once over.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David