What is your most used edc blade,any brand!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
fast.ed

My little edc

Post by fast.ed »

Lbk3
Attachments
LBK3.jpg
LBK3.jpg (24.69 KiB) Viewed 530 times
STAK

Post by STAK »

:spyder: ENDURA4 PE most of my EDC time with a SAK (pioneer alox) or my new dragonfly PE . . . . Second choise CALY3 ZDP-CF or SAGE1 with a SAK (solo alox) . . . . Around the house yard ENDURA4 PE, PACIFIC SALT H1 PE, ENDURA4 PE FFG G10, SAK SOLO ALOX . . . . My new ENDURA4 PE WAVE is on the way (I LOVE saber-ground) . . . . :D :spyder:
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

The Millie has BG42, and S90V.The Police 3 has great size. The stretch 2 has better ergonomics and ZDP. Gayle Bradley has CPM M4. I love this steel. The Caly 3 and 3.5 ( better yet) are superb all around, and I do love my VG10 , for a stainless steel anyway. :)

All this and I can't stop carrying an endura in PE, FRN ( mostly) VG10 ( mostly).

It's like the S&W revolver I carried and trained with for decades. It's not the best at anything, but I can use it with my eyes closed, make the edge more ravenous than a hungry dire wolf in minutes, and for some reason I judge all other knives ergonomics and feel by it.

So, I guess I need a M4, 52100, or Super blue Endura. Maybe 3V even. :) . Oh heck. I'm not fooling anybody. I need to keep looking for the perfect knife much more than I need to find one.

Or, Perhaps I have. I'm not sure.

Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"