Suggestion for a 2013 Sprint Run

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Buddha UK

Post by Buddha UK »

Long sleeved version too please! It's cold here and also it's nice to be able to cover old forearm ink sometimes. :)
sal

Post by sal »

Thanx for the suggestions. Probably a good thread to discuss ideas for shirts. Some interesting thoughts could develop.

As far as "God", is concerned. If anyone wants to discuss Religion or politics, I'm your huckleberry. Social psychology is a long term hobby of mine, philosophy was a minor and I'm a political junky........but not on a knife forum. Your kind understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

Hey Maa, you are a very wise young man. Be sure to use your gift wisely as you walk through your life.

sal
Chopping Broccoli

Post by Chopping Broccoli »

Blerv wrote:They could always change it to: "All the Earth's Creatures Have Knives" The capitalization of "Earth" indicating the name of the planet.

I love the idea of more Spyderco shirts. I would like to see a few modern designs. Not to flashback too far ( :p ) but growing up with brands like Mossimo and Quiksilver showed clothing could have a message coded into a design.

Let's avoid the topics of politics and religion. No reason to get offended and definitely no reason to go there :) . It wastes typing that could be spent on knife stuff.

I would buy this. I like the use of Earth much more than God. Plus it ties in nicely with how Spyderco stamps Earth on the blade of Golden made knives.
Current Spydies....
Captain
Persian
Chinook 3
Manix 2
Stretch (Black CE and Blue ZDP)
Military (orange, brown, and CF)
Para Military 1 (black) (My EDC)
Para Military 2 (grey, orange, brown, blue, green)
Khukuri
Sage 1, 2, 3, & 4
Dodo
Chokwe
Gayle Bradley
Caly 3.5 Super Blue
UKPK
Urban (Wharncliffe and Leaf)
Progrip
Endura (white, orange, and G10)
Delica x6
Dragonfly x2
Ladybug x4
Perrin Street Bowie
Super Leaf

jujigatame

Post by jujigatame »

I'd be more interested in an updated taken on the "all critters" theme rather than another run of the previous design.
~ Nate
D1omedes

Post by D1omedes »

David Lowry wrote:In addition I would love to see a shirt with a Spyderco symbol on the back and on the front it just said "Golden, Colorado U.S.A. Earth". :D
I think this is a great idea, but just flip it around. Small :spyder: logo on left chest with "Golden, Colorado, U.S.A., Earth" on the back as a big logo. Make a couple of different color schemes (ie. white, black, blue, green, red, grey, etc.) and I'd buy a bunch.
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

I'd love the "All God's creature have knives" TShirt and would wear it proudly.

Sprint it :)

No politics, no religion, no BS. It's about the company logo and motto from years back. Sprint it, print it, wear it !
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *