Reveal 10 Live!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
AlexRus

Re: Reveal 10 Live!

Post by AlexRus »

TazKristi wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:04 am
Reveal 10 is now live! You can view it here, https://bit.ly/SpydercoReveal10. Remember pricing is in the digital Reveal - just click the menu and select Files to download a PDF of the Retail Price Guide.

You can request a hard copy here, https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/.

Enjoy!

Kristi
Thanks Kristi!
zuludelta

Post by zuludelta »

I don't need more fixed-blades in my life, but I'm really, really interested in the Enuff 2 & the Subway Bowie.

I'm also really digging the Ayoob, and I hope its niche-appeal design means I might actually have a chance of getting one at retail prices.
austrian_spyder_fan

Post by austrian_spyder_fan »

Very cool!
I like the green Salt Native.
The Uptern is amazing, a DFY XL/Calypso Jr. / ??? Crossover? I hope it will come in FRN/G10 some time?
PITS whould be also on my shopping list.
The G10/M390 Native Chief is also very cool!

ASF
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

These are up for Pre-Order at BladeHQ & KnifeCenter in case anybody is interested in that.

Edit: Not all of them but most of the regular production models from the Reveal10.
Edit x2: Also at KnifeCenter
Last edited by Buddafucco on Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
•• Beau
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

First impressions:

Does the UKPK Salt have new features to prevent a spinning pivot?

Does the UpTern’s round-hole mean it has been upgraded from Byrd status?

The PITS, Chief, and Ayoob will likely get my money.

The Endela wharnie’s pocket-hoggery lessens my enthusiasm for the K390 offering.
-Marc (pocketing a VG10 JD Smith sprint today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
DerRock

Post by DerRock »

Sprint run is very interesting.
Chleiti

Post by Chleiti »

I love that spread of the Subway Bowie and the scorpion, great image. UpTern and PITS are both very appealing to me, if on opposite ends of the price spectrum.

Lots of Mules! I don't have my Boltaron sheath handy to hold up to the screen but I don't think that straight spine SPY27 will fit the current model, will it? Wonder if there will be a separate sheath available or if the current one will be changed to work with both the traditional mules and the MT2.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Nice reveal Spyderco! Bit of something for everyone really. As for me, I’m definitely grabbing the new pits and the ukpk.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Crox

Post by Crox »

Chleiti wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:36 pm
I love that spread of the Subway Bowie and the scorpion, great image. UpTern and PITS are both very appealing to me, if on opposite ends of the price spectrum.

Lots of Mules! I don't have my Boltaron sheath handy to hold up to the screen but I don't think that straight spine SPY27 will fit the current model, will it? Wonder if there will be a separate sheath available or if the current one will be changed to work with both the traditional mules and the MT2.
I can't cite the source, but I recall in another forum thread Sal mentioned it would be designed to fit the existing sheaths yet be a bit different to show that it is regular production.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Crox wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:58 pm
Chleiti wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:36 pm

I can't cite the source, but I recall in another forum thread Sal mentioned it would be designed to fit the existing sheaths yet be a bit different to show that it is regular production.

Reveal 10 says:

“To differentiate it from the original CPM SPY27 Mule Team, this blade features a distinctive straight-spined profile; however, its tang design and hole pattern remain faithfully compatible with all existing aftermarket scales and hardware.”
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

If the Native Chief is Direct from Spyderco only, does that mean it will be billed at full MSRP?
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

My local shop got a bunch of 8CR lightweight Persistence in and all I kept thinking was “would buy in better steel”. Now I will have to get one of those too
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

JSumm wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:26 pm
If the Native Chief is Direct from Spyderco only, does that mean it will be billed at full MSRP?

That’s how it has been for the Sprint PM2 Colorado Flag from June 2021 at MSRP of $260 with no discounts.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

RamZar wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:44 pm
JSumm wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:26 pm

That’s how it has been for the Sprint PM2 Colorado Flag from June 2021 at MSRP of $260 with no discounts.
Bummer, was hoping this would be in line with the Manix M390 with Earth Brown. Wouldn't make sense to pass up the standard version in S30V. Or the Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive that is still available!
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
VooDooChild

Post by VooDooChild »

Wow.

Green native and ukpk look good in that color.

Subway bowie could be cool.

Production mule team and 3 other mule teams is awesome.

Enuff 2!

Sprint run PITS and Ayoob, Im all about these.

Native chief sprint, consumer direct only? I probably would have passed on this one anyways so... whatever.
"Rome's greatest contribution to mathematics was the killing of Archimedes."
Netherend

Post by Netherend »

Whelp; Looks like I need another Native.
Just one more knife...
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

I am pretty interested in the Mule in M398… just don’t know what I will do with all the mules. It’s a good problem to have.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Gtscotty

Post by Gtscotty »

Now that's a Reveal that doesn't disappoint, I felt my wallet getting lighter as I flipped through.

I'm definitely going to need an M390 Chief and an M398 Mule. Might also wind up needing a T15 Mule and Enuff 2. I've had a MagnaCut N5 salt on order for 5 months, if that ever comes I don't think I'll need the LC200N, but I do like the green Salt color better than yellow.
Bemo

Post by Bemo »

There was yelling in my house with this reveal. I yelled in excitement; my wallet yelled in anticipated pain. Well done Spyderco!
brj

Post by brj »

Yeah, apart from the Ayoob nothing in here to really temp me...