New Toy!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
BWPerdue

Post by BWPerdue »

raven,

Very nice! Now you need the next step:

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
raven

Post by raven »

Jimd wrote:Freakin' sweet, Gil!! I'm diggin' that rig!

I've had superb results with Federal Hollow Point Boat-Tail Match (BTHP) ammo, 168 grain. When I saw a sniper, that was our issued round, and I've also used it personally for years. It's performed so well that I've never sought out another round. Half-inch groups are normal.

Of late, though, my local shop has had some Prvi Partisan Match ammo that's quite a bit less expensive than the Federal, and I've been tempted to try some. I realize you usually get what you pay for, though, so I expect less out of it.

Gil, you did a nice job setting that rifle up. The LTR is the shiznit, too, I would love to have one some day! I wish we lived together so we could go shoot.

When I get a bit more time, I can post up some shooting drills that will get you ready for school if you'd like. These drills made me a WAY better shooter than I was before practicing them.
Hey Big Jimd, Thanks for the compliments ...means a lot coming from you Brother ;) . It would be GREAT to go shooting together!!! By all means ... Please shoot me a PM with the Shooting Drills ...that will come in extremely handy right now.

Hey BWPerdue, Maybe sometime in the future I'll grab a suppressor ...it's such a PITA to do the paperwork and then ....WAIT :rolleyes: :D ...pfffttt. I'm not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for toys :p .

Take Good Care and Be Safe Always Gents.

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
butch

Post by butch »

your making me feel the need to get the AR10 T that i keep eyeballing
Lloyd R Harner III (Butch)
a step forward
working my way to a licence to drill
http://www.harnerknives.com
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

That's a fine looking rifle, raven! Congrats, and I hope it serves you well!
-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
raven

Post by raven »

Here are two other rifles I've set up. The top rifle is my AR-15 (LMT) and the bottom rifle is my DPMS SASS chambered in .308/7.62x51mm NATO. The SASS will also accompany me during the sniper school along with the bolt rifle. Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-raven-
Attachments
LMTDPMS[1].jpg
LMTDPMS[1].jpg (48.81 KiB) Viewed 495 times
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.