Who didn't get a Forum Native that wants one?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
knifedude

Post by knifedude »

David, you are a class act. My hat is off to you. Prayers sent that your exams go well. :)
GOD BLESS!!!
Jeff :spyder::D
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

David,

You are a class act ! Everyone please join me in a group thanks to David for his generosity :)

StangBang, you lucky devil. I've dealt with David and a finer gentleman you will be hard pressed to find :p
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *
jonUSA,EARTH

Post by jonUSA,EARTH »

David!!wow you 'da man...I LOVE THIS FORUM!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

I was beginning to lose some faith in the forum after all the negatively lately but these last two forum knife threads have really seemed to bring back what this forum is all about. Good job David, I really enjoy when people do gestures that we can all learn from in one way or another.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Woww man what a gesture, sweet catch vic
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

Well done David, very kind of you!
iwolf81

Post by iwolf81 »

Hi David,

Giving away the Forum Native was an awesome act! It's great to see a positive attitude being demonstrated so well. I wonder if it might become contagious... :)

Regards,
Ira
D3 CE, FG D4 CE Krein'd, Blue D4 FFG, Pink D4, Caly3 SE, USN E4 CE, Pink E4 CE, E4 ZDP-189 SE, FG E4 CE, E4 G10 FFG, Tenacious SE, Para SE, Para D2, Millie D2, ATR SE, Orange Assist I, Blue Rescue 93, Khukuri, Barong, Meerkat, Ladybug H1 SE, Manix 2 XHP, Rock Salt, S90V Mule Krein'd, JD Smith Sprint, Brown Matriarch SE, Poliwog, Stretch CE, Millie M4/Ti, Rock Lobster, Zulu, Rescue 79, D'Allara Rescue, LadyHawk SE, Lum Tanto Sprint, Dragonfly G10, Chaparral, Sage I, Caspian, Gayle Bradley
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

You know as a new member to the forum walking right in on something like this tells me that joining this forum will not be a mistake. That we have honest, intelligent, thoughtful people and discussion here. I am glad I am here. David, may I ask, did you know Stang personally? How did you decide to just give away a really popular knife for free might I add?
markg

Post by markg »

I have never been a huge forum knife fan in general, and I am not sure why. I think I don't care a lot for a bunch of writing on the blades of knives.

That being said, good move Dave... Good luck with your studies. :)
hijjt

Post by hijjt »

Awesome gesture, I am glad to have joined this community!
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

SmoothOne25 wrote:You know as a new member to the forum walking right in on something like this tells me that joining this forum will not be a mistake. That we have honest, intelligent, thoughtful people and discussion here. I am glad I am here. David, may I ask, did you know Stang personally? How did you decide to just give away a really popular knife for free might I add?
I don't know Stang personally. I know him only from the forums. I however have followed some of his posts and liked them. Plus he's a fellow car nut.

As far as how I decided to give it away...I just knew as much as I wanted to use it I never would, and I'm not into collecting. I didn't want to let it die in the box. She needed a new home. I only bought one and it was the only one I had. I wasn't originally going to buy one, but I got excited and pulled the trigger anyway.
markg wrote:I have never been a huge forum knife fan in general, and I am not sure why. I think I don't care a lot for a bunch of writing on the blades of knives.

That being said, good move Dave... Good luck with your studies. :)
Thanks Mark. I have to agree. As much as I like the knife I don't like writing all over the blade (at least on something I would use).

Have a good day folks. Thanks for the compliments.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Very nice of you, Dave - enjoy your new knife, Stang! :)

- best wishes, Jazz.
cosmo7809

Post by cosmo7809 »

Very very nice gesture David!

Congrats to winner!
Come Join Us Click Here
Tank

Post by Tank »

Nicely done David
-John
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

That was a very nice thing to do. You are a man among men! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
JimP

Post by JimP »

Things like this are what makes this forum great! Good on you David.
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

Well done David, a most noble gesture!