hello spyderco cs!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jnsn

hello spyderco cs!

Post by jnsn »

I submitted an email regarding my sage clip being broken. Apparently my email has been hacked and im having a horrible time regaining access to my account. Im just curious if you guys replied. My only other email is jeppe.w.jensen@gmail.com sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.. thanks!
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

Wow I need to update my signature. All I have left is my sage :(
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Your best bet is to just give them a call honestly.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

jalcon wrote:Your best bet is to just give them a call honestly.
Exactly. Especially since clip breakage is almost never a warranty issue, but rather a result of the clip being snagged, bent, and re-bent once too often. If he calls, they can tell him what a new one costs, get his payment and shipping info, and get a new one in the mail to him.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

Yeah im exceptionally poor at the moment. Borderline homeless honestly. Even a 10 dollar clip is out of the question.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

I dont recall saying it was a warranty issue..and yes, A wicker chair happened to be the death of the clip. It made it 3 years though. Cant complain.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Jnsn.

I spoke with Charlynn in Warantee and she said she never received your email. I would suggest you call 800-525-7770.

sal