Jay_Ev wrote:I'm not saying you're wrong, but you sound very certain of yourself. I'm not an authority to say whether it's fake or real, but I'm fairly positive that blade steel was never offered with that color handle.
Well, I'm sure that's fake. I can honestly say that I've seen dozens or hundreds pieces of original PM2 - in reality, on pictures, in youtube videos (on youtube you have dozens of comparison videos). And I've seen dozens of fakes. And I've original PM2, my second piece. That blue PM2 is fake.
- detail near choil is straight, without that little breakdown
- another G-10 facture ( people who make comparison videos are saying that G-10 in fake is similar to G-10 in Tenacious)
- another pocket clip finish - in original is very polished, in fake is satin
- another screws finish - in original screws are more shiny
- another pocket clip curves - if seen from above, in fake is bigger space between clip and handle on section where is spyder logo.
- another finish of G-10 near CL - in original is nicely rounded, in fake is edgy
- sometimes worse finish of G-10 near screws - like on pictures
I wouldn't buy it, if you want - it's your deal.