2024 OpFocus Seconds Sale?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Wright.88

2024 OpFocus Seconds Sale?

Post by Wright.88 »

I haven't heard anything from Spyderco about when the OpFocus seconds sale will be this year. It seems like it is generally the first or second Sunday in May? In years past it looks like it has been announced in March but there haven't been any announcements yet. Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone has heard anything definitive? I tried reaching out to Spyderco by calling the factory store and via some of their social media platforms but didn't hear anything back.
yablanowitz

Re: 2024 OpFocus Seconds Sale?

Post by yablanowitz »

I'm waiting for the invitation to show up in the mail, but I was thinking it was July or August.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, everyone:
We are planning to have an OpFocus Factory Seconds Sale again this year. The date hasn't been confirmed yet, but we'll announce it once it is.

We appreciate your interest!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Wright.88

Post by Wright.88 »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:29 am
Hey, everyone:
We are planning to have an OpFocus Factory Seconds Sale again this year. The date hasn't been confirmed yet, but we'll announce it once it is.

We appreciate your interest!

Kristi
Thanks Kristi. I was just wondering so I could arrange travel plans. Looking forward to the announcement!
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

I just need to figure out a way to time work travel to Denver when they have the sale.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Pokey

Post by Pokey »

As I recall, within the past few years, the OpFocus sale actually floated into June once. It was due to Spyderco taking their wares out to other knife/outdoor/military/first responder shows in May.
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

It was the end of June in 2022. That was the time I left my purple folding chair up there and you very kindly shipped it home to me.
Pokey

Post by Pokey »

I'll be busy the second weekend in May, so I'm hoping they don't schedule it for then. But it certainly won't be the end of the world. ;)