WTB Spyderench Sheath

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
D-fens

WTB Spyderench Sheath

Post by D-fens »

Any luck out there finding a factory Spyderench Sheath? Just lucked out and got a cherry of tool off ebay for my collection and would like to get the sheath for it too.

**Mr. Sal, if you see this, I hope you got my pictures of the 9/11 D'Allara (that i found off eBay) and 9/11 tribute setup I made. Sorry I haven't been around much to participate on the forum, been spending time working at work or home.

Thanks again everyone!
:bug-red-white "D-Fens" :usflag
sal

Re: WTB Spyderench Sheath

Post by sal »

Hi D-fens,

Welcome to our forum.

I believe the only production SpydeRench sheaths were made in cordura. There are a few prototypes around.

Where are the pics of your 9/11 display?

sal
D-fens

Post by D-fens »

sal wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:23 pm
Hi D-fens,

Welcome to our forum.

I believe the only production SpydeRench sheaths were made in cordura. There are a few prototypes around.

Where are the pics of your 9/11 display?

sal
lol, I had emailed them to the same address I had corresponded from when you requested my mailing address. I thought maybe you did, however it’s possible you get 10k messages a day and they just can’t all be seen unless it’s filtered by known sender or business topic. I’ll see later this week if I can get them up on here. It’s been a while since I’ve had to use a hosting service for uploading pictures, and when I tried last time it couldn’t get it figured out. I appreciate the response though sir.

I figure the sheath is a needle in a haystack, but don’t know unless I ask. I’ve considered getting one made, but I like original.
sal

Post by sal »

I'll look for it.

sal
D-fens

Post by D-fens »

sal wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:28 pm
I'll look for it.

Thanks sir! I’ve added a little to it since then. I remember I sent it from an email I normally don’t use, the warrenr instead if the Warren@iCloud address. Felt kind of a putz for not checking first, lol.

sal