Blade Show 2024

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RugerNurse

Blade Show 2024

Post by RugerNurse »

Around 4:40 he mentions vendors have booths that showcase upcoming models that haven’t been announced yet. Would love to see what is there.
Quia surrexit Dominus vere, alleluia
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Blade Show 2024

Post by Doc Dan »

I very much enjoy SMKW. I saw a guy cut himself wide open with a Marble's huge bowie knife (forgotten the name) because it was so sharp it went right through the sheath as the guy put it in.

It's fun to see all of the antique cutting implements, stuffed animals, weirdos, and etc. in this humongous wallmart of knives.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
RugerNurse

Post by RugerNurse »

Doc Dan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:57 pm
It's fun to see all of the antique cutting implements, stuffed animals, weirdos, and etc. in this humongous wallmart of knives.
I would love to take a trip there, it’s only 7hrs from me. Don’t know if my wife would want to go though 😆. My kids would love the animals
Quia surrexit Dominus vere, alleluia
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

There is a lot to do around there. There is also a huge guitar store nearby. Many things around there to do for the family.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050