Need a replacement screw for my LC200N Salt 2, Spyderco hasn't gotten back to me.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Dwight K Shrute

Need a replacement screw for my LC200N Salt 2, Spyderco hasn't gotten back to me.

Post by Dwight K Shrute »

Hey everyone,

I lost one of the longer Black T6 body screws for my Salt 2 LC200N, I reached out to spyderco through their message form and requested it about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything, I don't know for sure if they even will replace it but does anyone know how I might find this screw? its one of my favorite knives. Its been bumming me out.
CTS-XHP Para 3 LW, Cruwear Yojimbo 2, LC200N Salt 2
Enactive

Re: Need a replacement screw for my LC200N Salt 2, Spyderco hasn't gotten back to me.

Post by Enactive »

Generally they seem more responsive to phone calls, from accounts that I've read.
riclaw

Re: Need a replacement screw for my LC200N Salt 2, Spyderco hasn't gotten back to me.

Post by riclaw »

Probably best to give 'em a call. Only other option I know is to order replacement hardware. Salt 2 is a salty Delica.
https://www.knivesplus.com/replacement- ... nless.html
- Richard
Dwight K Shrute

Post by Dwight K Shrute »

riclaw wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:23 pm
Probably best to give 'em a call. Only other option I know is to order replacement hardware. Salt 2 is a salty Delica.
https://www.knivesplus.com/replacement- ... nless.html
I'll try to call them.

The hardware is different because the Salt doesn't have the exposed female side of the body screws like the standard delica
CTS-XHP Para 3 LW, Cruwear Yojimbo 2, LC200N Salt 2
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

I’ve never had them not respond but they do take a while sometimes. I’ve lost a pivot screw on a salt ladybug, emailed them about it and magically showed up in the mail one day — no email response, just the package response. It very well might already be on its way. Alternatively to the advice already given, go back through your rows of beets; it’s probably out there somewhere.