MT36P – K294 MICROCLEAN Mule Team Dropping Soon!

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
TazKristi

MT36P – K294 MICROCLEAN Mule Team Dropping Soon!

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, everyone!
We're happy to announce the MT36P – K294 MICROCLEAN Mule Team® will be released on Tuesday, 22-Aug-2023 at 09:00 am MDT.

MSRP: $95.00 (USD) (Additional Discounts Do Not Apply)

Mule Team handle scales (MTGBK) and sheaths (MTLSH) and (MTSH) will also be available through SFO (sold separately).

Shipping information can be found here.

Check out the next post in this thread for tips for purchasing successfully.

Don't forget to come back and share your experience in the Mule Team sub-forum! We'll be watching, and we can't wait to see what everyone does next!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
TazKristi

Re: MT36P – K294 MICROCLEAN Mule Team Dropping Soon!

Post by TazKristi »

Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Mule Team Shopping Experience!

If you have an account on Spyderco.com - Log into it ahead of time and ensure that your billing, shipping addresses, and contact information are correct and current.

If you do not have an account on Spyderco.com - Register NOW and ensure your information is correct and current.

If your Spyderco.com billing address does not match the billing address associated with your card, your purchase may be declined – that is something outside of our control. Even a simple typo of one character can cause a declined transaction.

On the day of the release, log into your account a few minutes earlier than the release time (09:00 am MDT).

Have your payment information ready to enter. We do not store credit card information on our site, but if you are comfortable storing it in your browser, I highly recommend doing so ahead of time. You might also take a minute to call your card company (the day before the release) and let them know you will be making a purchase on Spyderco.com. This can prevent any confusion about potential fraud during the transaction.

If there are other items you want to purchase at the same time, add those to your cart a few minutes before the release. This will allow you to go straight to checkout once you have added the Mule to your cart.

Do you use a VPN? You might want to disable it during the release. VPNs definitely have their place and can be a valuable tool. Unfortunately, a shocking number of VPN IPs are associated with spammers and fraudsters. Those IPs can be blocked from our site if we have encountered fraud or issues in the past. If you’d like to check the status of your IP before the release, check https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip- ... y-vpn-test.

And finally, if possible, ensure you are connected with a stable internet connection with the fastest connection speed possible. We know this is not a possibility for everyone, but the truth is, the faster and more stable your connection, the easier it is to shop during popular releases.

We have done everything that we can do on our end to improve stability and speed, but there are a lot of variables outside of our control. My hope is that these tips will help improve your experience.

Thanks much!
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Nice, it's a good timeframe for me !
Thanks for the heads up, as usual :open-grin
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

My knife budget bottomed out last mule run but I'll have to dig around the couch cushions and see what comes up! 😃
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

Yep, they're killing me with Mules this close together. Especially since I just scored a PE PIG for my Police collection.
Dnwrghtsr

Post by Dnwrghtsr »

Nice find.
Lc200n, s90v, magnacut, 20v, 204p, cruwear, s110v, 15v, cts-xhp
JoviAl

Post by JoviAl »

I’ve barely used my T15 mule yet but I’d like to try this too 🤔 we are spoiled rotten these days with excellent steels.
- Al

Work: Jumpmaster 2

Home: DF2 K390 Wharncliffe/DF2 Salt H1 SE and K390 Police 4 LW SE/15V Shaman

Dream knives -
Chinook in Magnacut (any era)
Manix 2 XL Salt in Magnacut
A larger Rockjumper in Magnacut SE
vanka

Post by vanka »

I'm on it. K294 is the European equivalent of CPM 10V.
standy99

Post by standy99 »

TazKristi wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:15 pm
Hey, everyone!
We're happy to announce the MT36P – K294 MICROCLEAN Mule Team® will be released on Tuesday, 22-Aug-2023 at 09:00 am MDT.

MSRP: $95.00 (USD)

Kristi
Hi Kristi

Any limit on this one ..?

Thanks
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

standy99 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:11 am
TazKristi wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:15 pm
Hey, everyone!

MSRP: $95.00 (USD)

Kristi
Hi Kristi

Any limit on this one ..?

Thanks
Not at this time. :)
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

It says "Limit 4 per household" on the product page.

Edit: Kristi fixed it
Last edited by Buddafucco on Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•• Beau
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Buddafucco wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:13 am
It says "Limit 4 per household" on the product page.
That was a typo. It's been fixed. ;)

Kristi
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Orders under $150 get charged $13 for UPS shipping. So, you can add another Mule Team or parts (scales and sheath) to get your order to $150+ and free shipping.

These Mule Teams are In Stock:

1. Mule Team2 CPM-SPY27 MT28P2 (USA) - FEB 2023 (Regular Production)
  2. Mule Team AEB-L MT37 (Italy) - APR 2023
  3. Mule Team CPM-REX-T15 MT34 (Taiwan) - JUN 2023
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
tcarltonw

Post by tcarltonw »

I've got a back log of mules that still need fresh edges. Still going for two and look forward to having the chance to sharpen them in succession so the feel/differences will be fresh in the mind
Hatuletoh

Post by Hatuletoh »

A little more pricey than recent mules, I assume because it's Euro steel. Not that I'm complaining--the mules are a great deal. But Knife Center and BladeHQ are running sales on discontinued models, so the kids might be getting a lot of Top Raman dinners this month.
bobartig

Post by bobartig »

Hope it isn't the new normal, but inflation has come for pretty much everything else. As a collector, it doesn't really change anything for me, thankfully. But I'm sure some people out there are feeling the squeeze.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

This increase in price will be felt more in Europe since the taxes and customs will be influenced by it. But my last order during seconds sale had a small price declared, maybe the price of the item for spyderco and not for the customer, so maybe, maybe I won't have to pay 40€ upon reception :') . It saved me a lot of money last time!

Otherwise it'll be a 150€ Mule I think. But I still feel it is worth it getting such a steel on a fixed blade with good geometry. Then it's only work hours to add for a handle :open-grin
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
standy99

Post by standy99 »

Few extra dollars is not that bad… being a lot harder it is probably a few dollars more on belts and the European couple of dollars.

They could be even a bit more expensive and it’s still a good price for a fixed blade of a great steel that is heat treated and ground.
Spyderco wouldn’t just up prices if it wasn’t warranted :smiling-halo
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

K294 is just a more expensive steel.

Remember the MT Maxamet from August 2016 for $109.95 and the MT CPM-S110V from February 2014 for $89.95.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Less than 24 hours! :party-face :party-face
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049