What’s been released since the reboot of the Mule WOW

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
standy99

What’s been released since the reboot of the Mule WOW

Post by standy99 »

Steel: Micro-Melt PD#1 | Released: October 2017

From 2021 we have had a bounty of great steels

Steel: CPM SPY27
Steel: Z-Max PM
Steel: Z-Wear PM
Steel: CPM S45VN
Steel: SRS13/SUS405
Steel: CPM REX 76
Steel: CPM MagnaCut
Steel: M398 MICROCLEAN
Steel: AEB-L
Steel: CPM 15V
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
legOFwhat?

Re: What’s been released since the reboot of the Mule WOW

Post by legOFwhat? »

So great of Sal and Co. to change their mind on this! We've been blessed to be able to experience these steels. I missed out on the S45VN but it also didn't tickle my fancy as much as all the others. Didn't get the AEB-L but probably should have and if it's around when the T15 comes out I'll pick up one. Have all the others in this era plus the 4V, RWL-34, PMA11 and PD#1.

Excited for what may come up next for the MuleTeam!
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

I only woke up to the realization that the Mule Team existed between the Z-Wear and S45VN Mules.

Didn't realize that I almost got every Mule since the reboot :')

S45VN is thanks to a very kind member from the forum
then Magnacut, SRS13, K390, RWL34, REX76, AEB-L, M398, 15V, ZDP-189....

It went so fast for me that most of my Mules did not receive a handle yet and I thoroughly tested only MagnaCut, RWL 34 and SRS13 being tested right now (4th or 5th edges for both of them)
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
ykspydiefan

Post by ykspydiefan »

Nice snap shot of the greater Mule Team list. And, fortunate for us that Spyderco kept it floating.

I like surfing analogies, the ebb and flow and cycles of life stuff. Throw in some good waves, small waves and big waves too. Everyone can have fun.

My surf analogy for this list compares to the introduction of the Jet-ski and tow-in surfing. Get some existing technology, point it in a slightly different direction, add some people that are willing to push the boundaries of what is possible and here we are, surfing 100ft waves and cutting Twisted Sissal 2000 times.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)