15V is SOLD OUT says the website

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
swknight

15V is SOLD OUT says the website

Post by swknight »

Wow! That was quick...

Now they need to make MULE TEAMS:

125V

10V

Again - on the website..
Ramonade

Re: 15V is SOLD OUT says the website

Post by Ramonade »

I still hurt when I think about the 2 Fahrid K2 I missed on the secondary here in Europe ^^

I'd like a design, or a Mule, in 10V. But 15V seems better for what I prefer in a steel.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
swknight

Post by swknight »

Ramonade:

I LOVE France - BIKED all over Le Havre back in the 20 teens...

My fav's are:

Maxamet & 110V - EDC... Had to get SOoooo many diamond stones just to keep my hobby sharp...

My guess is that S90V MT#03 would be fantastic too - since Sal said they ATE up their GRINDERS...

You have a NICE selection to draw from THEREIN past & present... including the S90V!

Best to you...
dull&blunt

Post by dull&blunt »

I'm guessing most people purchased two of these.

I was on the website when they launched. It took a solid 8 minutes of attempts to get the order completed, the website kept timing out.
swknight

Post by swknight »

The last picture in the BOOK: THE STORY OF KNIFE STEEL

is a Spyderco 15V Shaman

this is the last note link in the book:

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/detail ... BN15V/2390

Shaman® Brown G-10 CPM® 15V® Sprint Run™
C229GBN15V OUT OF STOCK
$387.00 MSRP

Description
Technical Specs

This limited-edition Sprint Run expression of the Shaman showcases a blade crafted from Crucible® Industries’ state-of-the-art CPM 15V particle metallurgy tool steel. With almost 15 percent vanadium in its alloy mix, this remarkable material offers the highest wear resistance of any cold-work tool steel currently available. To maximize its potential, the full-flat-ground, stonewashed blade of this knife is further enhanced by a specialized heat-treating protocol developed by acclaimed custom knifemaker Shawn Houston. In keeping with the signature theme of our CPM 15V Sprint Runs, the handle of this Shaman features distinctive brown G-10 scales and the reverse side of the blade is proudly laser engraved with Shawn Houston’s “Big Brown Bear” logo. All other elements of this elite knife are consistent with the proven Shaman platform, including nested, skeletonized stainless steel liners, a high-strength Compression Lock® mechanism, and a four-position pocket clip that supports all possible carry positions.
Laphroaig9

LOVE TO BUY A 15V MULE!

Post by Laphroaig9 »

I'd love to buy the CPM 15V MULE, if anyone would like to sell their's, or has a spare they don't need! Thank you!