All Mules should have a Serrated

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.

All Mules should have a Serrated version

Yes
11%
No
89%

Total votes: 18

ykspydiefan

All Mules should have a Serrated

Post by ykspydiefan »

I'm not the first to say it.

This is the only way I am really keen to see Spyderco modify the Mule platform. A PE and SE of each future Mule release would be fantastic. Also, releasing serrated versions of past steels would be... "add superlative."
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
standy99

Re: All Mules should have a Serrated

Post by standy99 »

Truthfully you would limit the mules available by half and have half of that half unsold.

I am all for maybe making the SPY 27 straight spine available in SE

I would not buy a SE Mule

I would not like Spyderco to change the Mule release at all...
(the straight spine is a spinoff which is good but it's not part of the Mule program that has been with us for years)
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
legOFwhat?

Re: All Mules should have a Serrated

Post by legOFwhat? »

standy99 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:28 pm
Truthfully you would limit the mules available by half and have half of that half unsold.

I am all for maybe making the SPY 27 straight spine available in SE

I would not buy a SE Mule

I would not like Spyderco to change the Mule release at all...
(the straight spine is a spinoff which is good but it's not part of the Mule program that has been with us for years)
I'm with you. The more I think about it, perhaps, since all mules are purchased at SFO, an upgrade type option could be feasible. At an additional cost, you could have the MT2 ground with Spyderedge. This would seem to be the most practical and would be using existing inventory(imo). In a previous conversation with Sal, when I mentioned SE MT2, he said (along the lines of...) "let's see how the MT2 does".
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049