Reveal 10 Live!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Reveal 10 Live!

Post by TazKristi »

Reveal 10 is now live! You can view it here, https://bit.ly/SpydercoReveal10. Remember pricing is in the digital Reveal - just click the menu and select Files to download a PDF of the Retail Price Guide.

You can request a hard copy here, https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/.

Enjoy!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Dazen

Re: Reveal 10 Live!

Post by Dazen »

Must have:

Massad Ayoob SE

Subway Bowie

Maybe:

PITS Folder
Dane

“Stop buying your kids what you never had and start teaching them what you never knew!”
vilePossum

Post by vilePossum »

Subway Bowie, enuff 2 and especially the pits as a legal to carry if I can get my hand on one. Sadly I'll have to reserve judgement in these until they are actually delivered, given Spyderco recent track record.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

The Mules are exciting.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Spicy Suplex

Post by Spicy Suplex »

The UpTern is a definite buy for me, reminds me of the Worker a bit.

Edit: and of course, I need spy27 in my kitchen :smiling-halo
Last edited by Spicy Suplex on Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catamount123

Post by Catamount123 »

I notice that the M390 Native Chief sprint is only available “consumer direct” from Spyderco. Is this a new distribution model for sprint runs?
I don't get people who only carry one knife :thinking ;)
vilePossum

Post by vilePossum »

Catamount123 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:24 am
I notice that the M390 Native Chief sprint is only available “consumer direct” from Spyderco. Is this a new distribution model for sprint runs?
Didn't even notice that because I was browsing on the mobile... If that is the case I won't be getting it and it is about as unobtanium as a bladeHQ tanto.
Oh well, money saved...not... I actually got into buying more CRKs ever since...
Gsg9

Post by Gsg9 »

Other than Green is there any other change to LC200N Salt UK PK to be revealed as new product? If not, what was wrong with yellow...

I like the stonewashed PITS, didn't like the previous polished and blueish iterations.
It's another one of those made in EU with EU workforce and EU materials that's taking a trip across the Ocean and back just to make it much more expensive in EU, I presume will be a cool 400EUR.
GarageBoy

Post by GarageBoy »

UpTern kinda reminds me of a delica and Calypso Jr hybrid - dig it.

T15 mule?!!! REX 76 mule?!!!!!
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

That's epic.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Not the most exciting reveal but I’m okay with that. Subway Bowie is really the only thing I’m interested in from this one.
-Nick :bug-red
vivi

Post by vivi »

I knew this one would have a lot in it for me.

Swicks coming soon. Subway Bowie will expand my Perrin collection. Enuff 2 is what I wanted the original to be. Ayoob will be mine. and why not get another Chief in a great stainless?

It's funny, the past week I kept visiting the forum and seeing nothing exciting. My visits were becoming less and less frequent here, then I see the H2 news.

Between these upcoming models, H2, expanded LC offerings and Magnacut on the horizon, it's become a very interesting time to have the preferences I do.
:unicorn
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

I think the move to green on the UKPK & Native Salts was to align the handle color with the steel as Japanese made Salts had yellow for H1 (and now H2) and green for LC200N. Now all will have color coded to the steel. Where does that leave Magnacut?
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

MagnaCut is taking way much time to come in production than anticipated. I see a ton of people disappointed outside of the forum.

I personally just do not care that much, I really like the steel from what me and my father were able to test, but it's not a lightsaber-steel. I prefer to wait for optimal HT (even if the wait might be related to something else), because what I've seen in folders from other companies isn't that cool.
In fixed blades though, there have been some nice and well heat treated stuff released already !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Spicy Suplex

Post by Spicy Suplex »

^ There was a time where I probably would have impulse-bought the MagnaCut Native as it was released, but now I'm telling myself to wait for the screwed Manix. In a way, Spyderco has helped me calm the heck down on this steel.
vanka

Post by vanka »

Mules 😁😁😁
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

I like those mules!
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

do my eyes deceive me or is the ayoob's reverse side showing screwed construction? :O

if so, i'm in for plain and SE, plus a new PITS.
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
Ez556

Post by Ez556 »

A lot of cool stuff in here, really happy to see the Massad Ayoob and the green handles are cool, but I would be lying if I didn't say I am extremely disappointed that there is no Lil' Native Lightweight. After seeing Eric showing it off at the beginning of the year I thought for sure it was gonna be in this Reveal, and my heart was racing as I was going through the pages just waiting to see it... alas, it was not there. I've already waited almost 4 years since I heard Eric was working on it, I guess it'll be a few more months!
Likes FRN
:spyder: MEMBER OF THE CRUWEAR NATION :spyder:
sal wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:28 am
But in reality, there is nothing quite like a gun. And it has been said, "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".
Sumdumguy wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:35 am
Does that complexity decrease the simplicity? Not at all.
Abyss_Fish wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 pm
Ti is uh, 300 dollars.
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

curlyhairedboy wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:45 am
do my eyes deceive me or is the ayoob's reverse side showing screwed construction? :O

if so, i'm in for plain and SE, plus a new PITS.
zoomed in real close and YES THOSE ARE BODY SCREWS :exploding-head :beaming-face
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!