Yard Work - Nice Day

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Manixguy@1994

Re: Yard Work - Nice Day

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Image Ripped out old block and replaced with larger and mulched in . Then hauled smaller blocks and stacked for storage . Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
SaltyCaribbeanDfly

Post by SaltyCaribbeanDfly »

Mrj wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:40 pm
Finally cleaned up behind my house. Look at this weird stone I uncovered. Also the tree that grew over the rock. Image
Too cool 👏👊
SaltyCaribbeanDfly

Post by SaltyCaribbeanDfly »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm
Image Wife picked this sprayer up for me and I thought just whar I need , already have three backpacks. I was wrong . It has two quick release nozzles for wide and narrow applications , and rechargeable 18V battery. The pressure is adjustable and wide covers a big area saving a bunch of time . Really impressed so far after 5 gallons . Dan
FlowZone…the best out there!! 👊
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

SaltyCaribbeanDfly wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 pm
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:58 pm
Image Wife picked this sprayer up for me and I thought just whar I need , already have three backpacks. I was wrong . It has two quick release nozzles for wide and narrow applications , and rechargeable 18V battery. The pressure is adjustable and wide covers a big area saving a bunch of time . Really impressed so far after 5 gallons . Dan
FlowZone…the best out there!! 👊
Yes ! Plan to use mine again after a short cold spell coming in . Impressed how far it can spray with the wide and will use the narrow attachment soon on a hard to get to spot . I have been using Tribune and Prosecutor mix to great effect . Dan

narrow attachment on a very hard to get to spot . Dan
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Image We got lucky today and Granddaughter’s husband was free to help us reblock the second island . Ripped out old , supplied black dirt and hauled these large blocks to project . Old blocks were hauled below and stacked . We started around 10:00 and finished up at noon . Spent afternoon mowing since rain is coming in tonight . Dan
Henry David Thoreau
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:26 pm
Image We got lucky today and Granddaughter’s husband was free to help us reblock the second island . Ripped out old , supplied black dirt and hauled these large blocks to project . Old blocks were hauled below and stacked . We started around 10:00 and finished up at noon . Spent afternoon mowing since rain is coming in tonight . Dan
Looks gorgeous as always Dan!!
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Image Restored the picnic table repainted legs , new nuts, bolts and new boards . Dan
Henry David Thoreau
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Looks great! Just mowed the lawn again. It's my happy time 😂
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032