Happythoughts necklace pendant

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Tristan_david2001

Happythoughts necklace pendant

Post by Tristan_david2001 »

Does anybody know if it’s possible get one of these ? I’ve tried emailing through their website a few times in the past several months and haven’t received a reply. I realize this is a little off topic but if anyone could tell me something about this it would very helpful.
:bug-red-white
sal

Re: Happythoughts necklace pendant

Post by sal »

Hi Tristan_David,

My apologies for your frustrations. All on me. My wife Gail and I are 'On Island" and the Totems are in Colorado. No one is there to follow up with contact. Kristi has been setting up the website, but it still needs some work. We have a new Assistant, Gail A. and she is on vacay until next week.

Gail G and I will be back in Colorado in about 10 days and we'll be setting up "Happy Thoughts" with proper contact information. In the meanwhile, email Gail A at Gabney@Spyderco.com and let her know your thoughts and we'll get everything back to snuff asap. Gail A will be the contact for Happy Thoughts.

We have them in Gold, Silver, Titanium, 3 colors of Jade (green, purple and Tsu jade), various colors of G-10 and we're always looking at materials.

We're also beginning to make "coins" for Happy Thoughts.

Thanx much for your interest and persistence.

sal
Tristan_david2001

sal wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:54 pm
Hi Tristan_David,

My apologies for your frustrations. All on me. My wife Gail and I are 'On Island" and the Totems are in Colorado. No one is there to follow up with contact. Kristi has been setting up the website, but it still needs some work. We have a new Assistant, Gail A. and she is on vacay until next week.

Gail G and I will be back in Colorado in about 10 days and we'll be setting up "Happy Thoughts" with proper contact information. In the meanwhile, email Gail A at Gabney@Spyderco.com and let her know your thoughts and we'll get everything back to snuff asap. Gail A will be the contact for Happy Thoughts.

We have them in Gold, Silver, Titanium, 3 colors of Jade (green, purple and Tsu jade), various colors of G-10 and we're always looking at materials.

sal
It’s no problem at all, Sal. I’m very happy you responded and pointed me in the right direction, its much appreciated. Just for clarification, Would I be able purchase a totem pendant through contacting Gail A? Or not until yourself and Gail G get things back in order?
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Tristan_David,

She won't have access to them until we get home. Should be able to get one the week of the 25th. But making the contact with her will get things moving.

sal
Tristan_david2001

sal wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:36 pm
Hi Tristan_David,

She won't have access to them until we get home. Should be able to get one the week of the 25th. But making the contact with her will get things moving.

sal
Thanks again Sal. Sounds great :D
MrGibson

Post by MrGibson »

sal wrote:

Oh, this got my attention! I’d love to see what the coins look like!
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Mr,Gibson,

Welcome to our forum.

The first coin should be available in a couple of months. But it's not Spyderco, It's Happy Thoughts.

sal
MrGibson

Post by MrGibson »

sal wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Hi Mr,Gibson,

Welcome to our forum.

The first coin should be available in a couple of months. But it's not Spyderco, It's Happy Thoughts.

sal
I’m imagining something with the happy thoughts and the value totem on it?—which would be more my “style” than a pendant for a necklace. I’ll keep an eye out! My son and daughter both want the pendants though, so I’ll probably send a note along in a few weeks. They’ve both wanted one ever since I showed them a pic and explained the idea behind the value totem.
Eli Chaps

Post by Eli Chaps »

sal wrote:
Hi Tristan_David,

sal
Hi Sal,

Any, uh hum, thoughts of using Kirinite?
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

sal wrote:

sal
Purple jade? I need two of those. Interested in seeing the coins as well.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Eli,

Haven't used Kirinte yet, but I'm not opposed. There are many variations though.

sal
Eli Chaps

Post by Eli Chaps »

sal wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:00 am
Hi Eli,

Haven't used Kirinte yet, but I'm not opposed. There are many variations though.

sal
I have some knife handles in Patriot, red pearl, and a light blue and they are all very nice. Not entirely sure how well the patterns would translate to small items with holes but it is beautiful stuff.

Maybe something for Chapparal consideration too. :grin-big eyes

Enjoy your vacation Sal!