Spyderco Hardcopy Catalog

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Eli Chaps

Spyderco Hardcopy Catalog

Post by Eli Chaps »

For whatever reason, probably my own fault, I realized I hadn't received the latest catalog and put in my request a few days back. I know these catalogs cost money to produce and we can find everything digitally, but I always get them in hopes of generating some interest among others.

I work in manufacturing and I always take my catalogs down to the lunch room and leave them out for people to peruse. Over the years, I know I've had two people come find me to ask me questions and it ended up in sales. Obviously my name isn't on them but enough people know I'm "the knife guy" that a lot of times they eventually get told to ask me stuff.

Anyway, just a thought for those who may have the hardcopies but aren't interested in keeping them as collectibles. Church, Eagles hall, VFW, etc. may all be places to put them, you'll know best if it is appropriate for the location.
RevMike

Re: Spyderco Hardcopy Catalog

Post by RevMike »

I leave one out on the table at work.
I'd say a bit over half of us own at least one Spyderco knife.
We're working on converting the rest.
404 :bug-red-white s in 81 steel flavors.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Eli,

Joyce does an exceptional job in creating Spyderco's catalog and I think you need to get one. It's a work of art. Persistence is king.

sal
Eli Chaps

Post by Eli Chaps »

sal wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:29 pm
Hi Eli,

Joyce does an exceptional job in creating Spyderco's catalog and I think you need to get one. It's a work of art. Persistence is king.

sal
They are outstanding Sal and a great reflection of a great brand.
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

the attention to detail in the catalogs is a preview of what the ELU sees in the knife, i've found. Plus, there's nothing like holding your hand out next to the page and seeing if a model will fit...
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!