MT32P - SRS13/SUS405 Mule Team - Release Date

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
TazKristi

MT32P - SRS13/SUS405 Mule Team - Release Date

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, everyone!
We're happy to announce the MT32P - SRS13/SUS405 Mule Team will be released on Thursday, 17-Feb-2022 at 09:00 am MST.

MSRP: $75.00 (USD)

Mule Team handle scales (MTGBK) and sheaths (MTLSH) and (MTSH) will also be available through SFO (sold separately).

Shipping information can be found here.

Sales will be limited to ONE per household. *This Mule was planned prior to our efforts to increase quantities.

Check out the next post in this thread for tips for purchasing successfully.

Don't forget to come back and share your experience in the Mule Team sub-forum! We'll be watching, and we can't wait to see what everyone does next! :bug-red

Kristi

*Revised limit to ONE per household.
There is nothing more important than this one day.
TazKristi

Re: MT32P - SRS13/SUS405 Mule Team - Release Date

Post by TazKristi »

Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Mule Team Shopping Experience!

If you have an account on Spyderco.com - Log into it ahead of time and ensure that your billing and shipping addresses and contact information are correct and current.

If you do not have an account on Spyderco.com - Register NOW and ensure your information is correct and current.

If your Spyderco.com billing address does not match the billing address associated with your card, your purchase may be declined – that is something outside of our control. Even a simple typo of one character can cause a declined transaction.

On the day of the release, log into your account a few minutes earlier than the release time (09:00 am MST).
Have your payment information ready to enter. We do not store credit card information on our site, but if you are comfortable storing it in your browser, I highly recommend doing so ahead of time. You might also take a minute to call your card company (the day before the release) and let them know you will be making a purchase on Spyderco.com. This can prevent any confusion about potential fraud during the transaction.

If there are other items you want to purchase at the same time, add those to your cart a few minutes before the release. This will allow you to go straight to checkout once you have added the Mule to your cart.

Do you use a VPN? You might want to disable it during the release. VPNs definitely have their place and can be a valuable tool. Unfortunately, a shocking number of VPN IPs are associated with spammers and fraudsters. Those IPs can be blocked from our site if we have encountered fraud or issues in the past. If you’d like to check the status of your IP before the release, check here.

And finally, if possible, ensure you are connected with a stable internet connection with the fastest connection speed possible. We know this is not a possibility for everyone, but the truth is, the faster and more stable your connection, the easier it is to shop during popular releases.

We have done everything that we can do on our end to improve stability and speed, but there are a lot of variables outside of our control. My hope is that these tips will help improve your experience.

Thanks much!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Thank you Kristi ! MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
attila

Post by attila »

Thanks for posting!
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
troutinCO

Post by troutinCO »

Putting it on my calendar.
Zive

Post by Zive »

Thanks Kristi. Any word on qty produced for this run?
izzoyournizzo

Post by izzoyournizzo »

Woooohooo, the first mule of 2022!! I'm so excited!!
Karsten

Post by Karsten »

Hi New guy here

Do you ship to companies like ShopUSA? that would make it easier for me

-Karsten
Team Sick

Post by Team Sick »

Shoot! I didn't think this would be available so soon. I just bought two new knives and promised my wife I wouldn't buy anymore this month. She already thinks I have a problem. If I go back on my word, maybe I do.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Karsten,

Welcome to our forum.

We'll need more information as to what ShopUSA is? Where are you?

sal
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Team Sick wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:54 pm
Shoot! I didn't think this would be available so soon. I just bought two new knives and promised my wife I wouldn't buy anymore this month. She already thinks I have a problem. If I go back on my word, maybe I do.
I kinda did the same thing... But there is no wife to stop me ! *evil soon-to-be-broke laugh*

Thanks a lot for the heads up Kristi !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Jefke

Post by Jefke »

sal wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:55 pm
Hi Karsten,

Welcome to our forum.

We'll need more information as to what ShopUSA is? Where are you?

sal
Sal, it seems ShopUSA is one of those parcel forwarding services. It gives you a USA PO box so you can use that as the shipping address when a USA store does not ship to other countries.

To answer Karstens question, I have used shipito.com, which should be similar to ShopUSA, for the magnacut mule. So yes, you should be able to use ShopUSA.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

TazKristi wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:08 am

Sales will be limited to two per household.

*This Mule was planned prior to our efforts to increase quantities.

Kristi
TazKristi wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:30 am
MT28 - Steel: CPM SPY27 | Released: February 2021 | Quantity: Approximately 500
MT29 - Steel: Z-Max PM | Released June 2021 | Quantity: Approximately 550
MT30 - Steel: Z-Wear PM | Released August 2021 | Quantity: Approximately 500
MT31- Steel: CPM S45VN | Released: April 2021 | Quantity: Approximately 500
MT35 - Steel: CPM MagnaCut | Released: December 2021 | Quantity: Approximately 2000

About 500 instead of 2,000?

If it’s only about 500 pieces I think it should be limited to just one per household otherwise only flippers benefit!
Last edited by RamZar on Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Karsten,

In my research, I've decided to avoid ShopUSA. You might find another way?

sal
Baron Mind

Post by Baron Mind »

SRS13! That's a hot one. Been interested in the SRS steels for a while. It's composition is CRUWEAR esque, a little more carbon, a little more chromium, and trades some vanadium for molybdenum. Should be very interesting to see how it compares to CRUWEAR in use and in sharpening. Will probably yield very similar performance, which is a good thing! Another reason I'm excited is I feel like Spyderco has really doubled down their efforts to nail the heat treatments of these newer/more exotic steels. Thank you Spyderco for making this available to us steel geeks!
Coastal

Post by Coastal »

Thanks for posting this info, TazKristi. This is a nit, but your 2nd post specifies 9:00 A.M. MDT. Should be MST, as in your first post. :smlling-eyes :bug-red-white
u.w.

Post by u.w. »

Hoping I'll be able to get one of these. I wasn't able to get a Z-Max, Z-Wear, or Magna Cut. Perhaps this one will be different. Still wish I could've got the others too... "spilled milk" though, so no need for me to be ... :-)

u.w.
Karsten

Post by Karsten »

Hi Sal

Ok I´ll try to find another way

-Karsten
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Thanks for the heads up Kristi!
Divil

Post by Divil »

Team Sick wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:54 pm
'I traded it for another knife, no money was involved'
- Every knife addict to their wife sooner or later :winking-tongue