MT35P - CPM MagnaCut Mule Team - Release Date

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
jegred2

Re: MT35P - CPM MagnaCut Mule Team - Release Date

Post by jegred2 »

WilliamMunny wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:40 pm
JRinFL wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:07 pm
We have so little patience these days. :spiral-eyes None of us will starve if our umpteenth knife doesn't arrive in a week or less. Mine is still half a week away, assuming no mishaps along the way.
I don’t think it’s a patience thing but worried about it not shipping. You add in all the server issues and the pending charges disappearing it can make you nervous. I know it would make me feel better to see a shipping notification.
Add on top of that I ordered a separate package for the sheath and scales after the mule that has already shipped. Definitely don’t need a $90 charge of stuff I can’t use if the Mule never comes.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

I'll retrce the steps of my package, since it goes to France. I bet it's gonna visit tons of good cities from your country !

It's in Denver Colorado right now :usflag .

Edit : Golden -> Denver -> Aurora -> :pickup-truck
Last edited by Ramonade on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Waiting for mine too
LakeOconee

Post by LakeOconee »

Golden to Denver to Kansas City to Atlanta to Bogart (our local hub) so my Mules will be OFD on Monday..

I read on our Forum that double orders happened during the chaos that would need to be cancelled.
Might that mean unsold MT35s will be available in the near future?
:bug-red-white MNOSD Member #0037
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

LakeOconee wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:45 am

I read on our Forum that double orders happened during the chaos that would need to be cancelled.

They probably tried to sort all that out before delivery, and that may be part of why delivery is delayed. I wonder if they hang onto any for warranty claims?
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Evil D wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:26 pm
LakeOconee wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:45 am

They probably tried to sort all that out before delivery, and that may be part of why delivery is delayed. I wonder if they hang onto any for warranty claims?
They canceled my second accidental order and should be shipping soon. I thinks it’s just a math thing. Four people 1000+ packages… plus doing their normal day job… it will take some time.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
troutinCO

Post by troutinCO »

Ok I have a question, pure curiosity:
Why did the lettering and Bug color change on this mule?

The only 2 I have to compare with are my Z-wear and Z-max and they are dark colored. Most of the pictures of older ones I have seen are dark colored as well. So pure curiosity has me wondering why the switch? :thinking

I bet I missed something somewhere about it....
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

Evil D wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:34 pm
I like the Dixxons a lot. Some of the patterns are not for me but I spend more on flannels than I do knives lately 🤦‍♂️
I got a black w/yellow striped one that was on sale for 30 bucks, and I must admit, it's a great shirt. I love flannels, especially in cooler weather, finding them more comfortable and better looking than sweatshirts or sweaters in most cases. I already wear lots of plaid and have worn flannels regularly for about 30 years. So I'm glad to see this site. The glasses cleaner inside the lower left placket and the snap closure are both awesome (I'm good with buttons but they can be fiddly and when exhausted or having overexerted my hands it's slow and annoying), I hope the snaps hold up, but honestly it looks like it's as well made as any other similar shirt I've owned.

So I guess I'm a believer now. Will have to learn more about specials and drops (do they have certain times? announced on instagram?)
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

defenestrate wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:23 pm

So I guess I'm a believer now. Will have to learn more about specials and drops (do they have certain times? announced on instagram?)

They are every bit as bad if not worse than sprints and exclusives drops, some of them sell out within minutes. I keep track of them on Facebook and they announce when new releases drop, and then it's the same ordeal as with knifes you need to be logged in and ready to fire off an order the minute they release. I like buying on my phone, I use PayPal and it speeds it up a lot. I've never missed out on a release I tried to get.
~David
Crox

Post by Crox »

Just in time for Christmas. Put together some custom wrapping paper. I think my baby bro is going to love it!
Attachments
7394B99D-C646-4629-AA06-FF5D963DC1A8.jpeg
Bolster

Post by Bolster »

I count 26 active MagnaCut mule flips on eBay

:cussing

Don't lecture me on "this is bound to happen." Don't lecture me on "you can't stop it." Don't lecture me on "free market." I'm still pissed.
Steel novice who self-identifies as a steel expert. Proud M.N.O.S.D. member 0003. Spydie Steels: 4V, 15V, 20CV, AEB-L, AUS6, Cru-Wear, HAP40, K294, K390, M4, Magnacut, S110V, S30V, S35VN, S45VN, SPY27, SRS13, T15, VG10, XHP, ZWear, ZDP189
Xayaza

Post by Xayaza »

Bolster wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:44 pm

Don't lecture me on "this is bound to happen." Don't lecture me on "you can't stop it." Don't lecture me on "free market." I'm still pissed.
I won't say i'm not annoyed. Here I am waiting for a "shipped" email and their mules were delivered and put up for sale immediately. :neutral
I definitely checked my email way too often last week :steam-nose
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Xayaza wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:34 am
Bolster wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:44 pm

I won't say i'm not annoyed. Here I am waiting for a "shipped" email and their mules were delivered and put up for sale immediately. :neutral
I definitely checked my email way too often last week :steam-nose
The flipped mules must have mostly come from the SFO. All the first ones were sold in Colorado. On 2000 pieces 26 flippings is pretty honorable tho. I remember when the RTX 3080 launched...
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Xayaza

Post by Xayaza »

Ramonade wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:14 am
The flipped mules must have mostly come from the SFO. All the first ones were sold in Colorado. On 2000 pieces 26 flippings is pretty honorable tho. I remember when the RTX 3080 launched...
Most of the new flips are not from Colorado, but people flipping the first week definitely were from SFO. The team was absolutely swamped though so it's inevitable that this would happen. In fact, my interest for buying new knives pretty much dried up lol. It'll make my wife and my wallet happy I guess :grin-sweat

As for the 3080, the bots were in full force for those and CPUs. I'll just stick with my old i7 4820k from 2013 and the 1070 I upgraded to years ago lol. They still work fine for me :cheap-sunglasses

On the bright side, I've started 3D printing again because of the delay so not all was bad :')
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Ramonade wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:14 am
I remember when the RTX 3080 launched...

I'm already bracing myself for the flipper prices on the 3090 Ti that's releasing in January 🙄

The only way to combat this whole ordeal is to just not buy them. Lots of those people flipping graphics cards got stuck with them because at this point everyone is waiting for the next gen anyway. It's ridiculous when you can pay a little more and just buy a prebuilt PC with the same card in it.
~David
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

I stopped buying GPUs too. I used to change every 6 months, and build PC for relatives or anyone really. My last GPU was and still is a 2080 super.

Only game I play anymore is League so, a bit overkill ain't it :rofl

DansGearAddiction

Post by DansGearAddiction »

Has anyone elses Mule Team not left Commerce City yet? Mine has been stuck in Origin Scan since the 9th :-||
Current Collection
Chaparral (LW, Stepped, Stealth, Sun & Moon), Dragonfly 2 (VG-10), McBee, Stretch 2 (K390), UKPK Salt (LC200N)
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

DansGearAddiction wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:53 pm
Has anyone elses Mule Team not left Commerce City yet? Mine has been stuck in Origin Scan since the 9th :-||
I am still waiting for a shipping notification. I am not sure which is worse.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
attila

Post by attila »

WilliamMunny wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:44 am
DansGearAddiction wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:53 pm
I am still waiting for a shipping notification. I am not sure which is worse.
This for me too... 😕
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
DansGearAddiction

Post by DansGearAddiction »

I ended up finally getting a tracking update this morning and now it's out for delivery. Odd, zero tracking from Colorado until it got to my local UPS facility here in CT.

I wonder if UPS is just doing less scans due to increased demand due to the holidays.
Current Collection
Chaparral (LW, Stepped, Stealth, Sun & Moon), Dragonfly 2 (VG-10), McBee, Stretch 2 (K390), UKPK Salt (LC200N)