No news about my products

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Diugki

No news about my products

Post by Diugki »

Hello, I am from Chile (so my first language is Spanish) and I bought a Tri-angle Sharpmaker and 2 stones from Spyderco's official page on October 19th. I did get the Order confirmation and reference number 248929-1, but since then I have no news about them.

I would like to know when I will receive my products or any notification about the shipping.
Michael Janich

Re: No news about my products

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear Diugki:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Diugki wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:11 am
Hello, I am from Chile (so my first language is Spanish) and I bought a Tri-angle Sharpmaker and 2 stones from Spyderco's official page on October 19th. I did get the Order confirmation and reference number 248929-1, but since then I have no news about them.

I would like to know when I will receive my products or any notification about the shipping.
Hi Diugki! I would phone call SFO(Spyderco Factory Outlet), tell them the Order reference number and they would give you the tracking number for your order.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I think an email would suffice. Just email them.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Diugki wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:11 am

Hi, Diugki:
I'm sorry for your frustration. Your order shipped 19-Oct and it looks like it is currently in Customs in your country. I have requested tracking information be sent to you.

Welcome to our forum.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Chumango

Post by Chumango »

Donde vive en Chile? Vivi unos meses en Temuco, Loncoche, Valdivia, y Punta Arenas, hace muchos anos.
Diugki

Post by Diugki »

Chumango wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:51 pm
Donde vive en Chile? Vivi unos meses en Temuco, Loncoche, Valdivia, y Punta Arenas, hace muchos anos.
Vaya vida tuviste. Yo soy de una pequeña ciudad llamada Mulchén, algunos le llaman "pueblo". Mulchén está al sur de Los Ángeles. En la región del Bío Bío
:face monocle
Diugki

Post by Diugki »

Doc Dan wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:29 am
I think an email would suffice. Just email them.
They had not answered back then, that's why I wrote here. But now I know where my package is. Thanks
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Now THAT'S customer service! Great job Kristi!!
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032