Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

'He Died With Wife & Baby in Car Wreck, But What Happened Next Will Give You Hope' (Near-Death Experience)

https://youtu.be/B3dQw3T27Ek

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Life After Death Experience With Steve Gardipee; Vietnam War Story

https://youtu.be/peMIHK87e6w

Jim
Xformer

Post by Xformer »

James Y wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:19 am
Xformer wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:08 am
James Y wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:22 am
Cheap Rent? Try Japan's Haunted Houses

https://youtu.be/hd_m2RevjPA

Jim
I did it once and never again. I didn't see any paranormal stuff, but I've heard voices for sure and the friends I was with heard them too. Could have been some strange wind, but I won't push my thin luck.

Thanks for sharing! That was in Japan?

Jim
Yes. In Kyoto.

There are some scary places in Japan for sure. The Sekigahara forest is something to experience too.
James Y

Post by James Y »

Xformer wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:31 pm
James Y wrote:
Xformer wrote:
James Y wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:22 am
Cheap Rent? Try Japan's Haunted Houses

https://youtu.be/hd_m2RevjPA

Jim
I did it once and never again. I didn't see any paranormal stuff, but I've heard voices for sure and the friends I was with heard them too. Could have been some strange wind, but I won't push my thin luck.

Jim
Yes. In Kyoto.

There are some scary places in Japan for sure. The Sekigahara forest is something to experience too.

Thanks!

There is another forest called Aokigahara, also called the suicide forest, not far from Mt. Fuji.

TBH, I’ve never traveled in Japan (my ancestry is Japanese), but when I lived in Taiwan, I had paranormal experiences, very different from what I’ve experienced here. My grandparents originally came from Kumamoto (in Kyushu, grandpa on dad’s side) and Matsuyama (in Shikoku, grandparents on mom’s side), in Western/Southwestern Japan.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Tony Woody's NDE (Near-Death Experience)

I came to realize long ago that when you've had an experience like this, you really cannot discuss it with anyone who hasn't experienced it themselves. It doesn't make you any better than anyone else; but they simply WILL NOT understand what you're talking about, nor will they want to hear it. Even, and often especially, if they are religious types. And they won't have the answers, anyway.

My experience back in 1995 was only a fraction of what he experienced, yet it was life-altering. Ultimately, you have to find your own answers from within. And fortunately nowadays, there are other sincere people out there sharing their experiences of momentarily accessing higher consciousness and awareness, communication, and most of all, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE ... whatever you want to call it, because words fall short.

https://youtu.be/QVu5KezIsFw

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

It Jumped Onto the Road and Charged Them! Sun Valley Story

A Sasquatch encounter.

https://youtu.be/bRj1aNAI-pY

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Dying Was Strange, But the Abilities He Came Back With Were Even Stranger (NDE)

So why have I been posting so many videos of NDEs (near-death experiences)? Because they are inspiring and uplifting. NDEs transcend the paranormal, even though they are categorized as such.

And also because most people, when discussing the unexplained, always approach it from a FEAR perspective. For many/most people, 'paranormal has to have dark and scary connotations. You are what you focus on. If your entire focus is on fear and negativity, that is the energy you are attracting into your consciousness and your life. Having a healthy awareness of dark things that are out there is world's apart from being obsessed with them. As with anything, a healthy, balanced perspective is essential, especially with the subject of the paranormal.

https://youtu.be/NBS55IZcrxo

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

She Remembers Life Before Birth! Akerke Muratova, Pre-Birth Memories, Part 1

https://youtu.be/CPkMPH4fGe8

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Are We Forced to Come to Earth, or Do We All Plan Our Lives? Akerke Muratova, Pre-Birth Memories, Part 2

https://youtu.be/XmIEL5yqA4k

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"I Died and Came Back With These Secrets" - Mellen Benedict NDE (Near-Death Experience)

https://youtu.be/b-Euxh4Zgjc

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"I Died and Came Back With a Message," Anita Moorjani Near-Death Experience

https://youtu.be/W2pl70fefXc

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Dark Contract

https://youtu.be/kdhE9ciMfdg

Jim
Xformer

Post by Xformer »

James Y wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:06 pm
Xformer wrote:
James Y wrote:
Xformer wrote:

Jim
Yes. In Kyoto.

Thanks!

There is another forest called Aokigahara, also called the suicide forest, not far from Mt. Fuji.

TBH, I’ve never traveled in Japan (my ancestry is Japanese), but when I lived in Taiwan, I had paranormal experiences, very different from what I’ve experienced here. My grandparents originally came from Kumamoto (in Kyushu, grandpa on dad’s side) and Matsuyama (in Shikoku, grandparents on mom’s side), in Western/Southwestern Japan.

Jim
Yeah Aokigahara sounds very interesting too. I'll go there on my next trip. Sekigahara is a big place were a huge battle happened. There are some creepy vibes. You stand where thousands died.

Japan is so cool man. It's such a cultural rich place. Very safe too. You should really go. That should be on your priority list, especially if the country is part of your roots.

I'm not rich enough but if I was, I'd be living in Japan full-time for sure.
James Y

Post by James Y »

Xformer wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:23 am
James Y wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:06 pm
Xformer wrote:
James Y wrote:

Jim
Yes. In Kyoto.

Thanks!

Jim
Yeah Aokigahara sounds very interesting too. I'll go there on my next trip. Sekigahara is a big place were a huge battle happened. There are some creepy vibes. You stand where thousands died.

Japan is so cool man. It's such a cultural rich place. Very safe too. You should really go. That should be on your priority list, especially if the country is part of your roots.

I'm not rich enough but if I was, I'd be living in Japan full-time for sure.

Thanks! I had heard about the battle of Sekigahara, but hadn’t realized it was a haunted battlefield. Although it shouldn’t be a surprise. I’m 100% certain that ALL battlefields are haunted, some probably more than others, depending. Like the American Civil War battlefields.

The only times I’ve set foot in Japan were at Narita Airport, to catch connecting flights to elsewhere. The only time I ever actually set foot on Japanese ‘soil’ outside of the airport was on the tarmac to board a plane. It is a place I’ve wanted to visit for decades. Perhaps someday. I could never live there, though. I’m probably the most “un-Japanese” person of Japanese ancestry I know of, besides my brother and sister. We’re so culturally far removed from Japan in our attitudes, personalities, mannerisms, and physical appearances that we would stick out like a sore thumb. We even differ widely from EACH OTHER. Also, from what I’ve heard, Japan has among the most restrictive knife carry laws in the world.

My mom, her sister, and a couple of cousins visited Japan back in the ‘80s, and were treated very well. They visited to take my maternal grandma back to live out the rest of her days there, and to meet relatives they never knew. That was in Matsuyama. They also got to peruse old family scrolls. There were samurai on that side of my family, though it's not something I personally identify with.

TBH, if I ever visited Japan, I don't know if I'd ever visit Aokigahara Forest. I wonder if visiting there invites the possibility of a spirit attachment. I've heard of an incident where a young American couple visited Aokigahara Forest out of fascination of it being haunted, and afterwards, the man began acting strangely. After they returned to the States, his bizarre and dark behavior became progressively worse and worse, and she was convinced that he'd picked up a spirit attachment at Aokigahara Forest and had become possessed. IIRC, she eventually had to break up with him because of it. Of course, I'm sure that the vast majority of the people who visit that place never have any problems at all.

Jim
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I'll tell you a true Big Foot story. When I was a pre-teen, my friends and I loved those old horror movies about Dracula, the Wolfman, etc. We collected out pennies and mailed them, literally, to the Paramount Studios store that sold the stage makeup, grease paint, collodion, crepe hair, etc. One of the guys was older and taller, though thin. We made him up like a werewolf, ears, hair, fangs, red eyes, and all. We went out to a road at the edge of town where the high schoolers would drink and drive. Three different nights we had him jump out and cross the road where the car headlights illumined him. Then he would go across the road from the woods into an old orchard and disappear. Each time the cars would empty and the drunk teenagers would try to find the monster, get scared, and drive off again. Soon, there was a legend of the hair man of the mountain. That tale grew into bigfoot stories once bigfoot became famous. Now, there is a statue of Bigfoot out there to commemorate it. Too funny! I finally outed us in the last couple of years, but many refused to believe it still!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
James Y

Post by James Y »

Doc Dan wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:19 pm
I'll tell you a true Big Foot story. When I was a pre-teen, my friends and I loved those old horror movies about Dracula, the Wolfman, etc. We collected out pennies and mailed them, literally, to the Paramount Studios store that sold the stage makeup, grease paint, collodion, crepe hair, etc. One of the guys was older and taller, though thin. We made him up like a werewolf, ears, hair, fangs, red eyes, and all. We went out to a road at the edge of town where the high schoolers would drink and drive. Three different nights we had him jump out and cross the road where the car headlights illumined him. Then he would go across the road from the woods into an old orchard and disappear. Each time the cars would empty and the drunk teenagers would try to find the monster, get scared, and drive off again. Soon, there was a legend of the hair man of the mountain. That tale grew into bigfoot stories once bigfoot became famous. Now, there is a statue of Bigfoot out there to commemorate it. Too funny! I finally outed us in the last couple of years, but many refused to believe it still!

Hahaha! Thanks! That's a great story, Doc! I wonder what your friend thinks about having a statue commemorating him, IF he knows about it.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Curse of Led Zeppelin: Music's Dark Side

So, did the misfortunes and tragedies surrounding Led Zeppelin come about as a result of a magical curse, or from the normal lifestyles, excesses, drug and alcohol use, etc., that too many professional musicians fall into, along with normally explainable, random tragedies that can befall people? There are countless bands and artists who have died at young (or relatively young) ages from the latter, to the point that it's almost surprising when a popular musician or singer reaches old age.

On the other hand, you just never know. There most definitely are dark practices out there, that it is best to stay far away from.

Decide for yourself. But also, keep an open mind.

Note: This video discusses some very dark subjects.

https://youtu.be/vzQVaPX22tc

Jim
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

James Y wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:42 am
Doc Dan wrote:

Hahaha! Thanks! That's a great story, Doc! I wonder what your friend thinks about having a statue commemorating him, IF he knows about it.

Jim
He knows! I told him after I made our prank known. He went and found the statue.

The sad thing is that people will not let go of the legend. They still swear there is a bigfoot romping around there. Been that way since the 1970's and still is. It has grown all out of proportion.

Now, you would be amazed at what you can do with little pen lights inside of large colored helium balloons tied together. Don't ask me how I know about scrambled jets and stuff. :rofl
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
James Y

Post by James Y »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:20 am
James Y wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:42 am
Doc Dan wrote:

Jim
He knows! I told him after I made our prank known. He went and found the statue.

The sad thing is that people will not let go of the legend. They still swear there is a bigfoot romping around there. Been that way since the 1970's and still is. It has grown all out of proportion.

Now, you would be amazed at what you can do with little pen lights inside of large colored helium balloons tied together. Don't ask me how I know about scrambled jets and stuff. :rofl

😁

If I were you guys, I would've been afraid of some person taking a shot at him. You never know who might be carrying, and how they might react to seeing something they don't understand. Especially in some areas of the country.

TBH, I do believe in Bigfoot creatures, though there are some pranks as well. Most sightings involve things that aren't bears, and are clearly way too big AND agile to be any human in a costume or a disguise, or even a black bear. There seem to be different types, as well.

I've long wondered why so many cryptid sightings involve something walking or running across the road, in front of lone cars on deserted roads, oftentimes in the middle of nowhere. Not only Bigfoot creatures, but other types of cryptid creatures as well.

Are these beings stupid? If they're real, I highly doubt it. If they are real and are not misidentified normal animals, people, etc., so far (as far as we know, and unless any are being held in super-secret government facilities), these entities have had a 100% success rate at eluding capture.

This might sound like I've gone off the deep end here, but IMO, they have a specific purpose, other than trying to hurry across the road before a car hits them. I believe that these things feed off of psychic energy in the form of human emotions, such as intense fear, awe, etc. They WANT to be seen, but on THEIR terms. And that maybe at least some of them need it in order to manifest, or stay manifested in full or semi-physical form, in this realm. I'm not saying they're necessarily demonic; I'm guessing more like temporary crossovers from a different vibrational frequency, with possible parasitic tendencies. Anyway, this theory is as good as any, and there are a growing number of long-time researchers who seem to be coming to similar conclusions.

Jim
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

I inherited my love of practical jokes from my father. In my book, The Mystery of Lost River, I tell about some cattle rustlers making a contraption from a 55 gallon drum, leather hide, and a rosined leather sting that sounded like a giant monster. The men set it out on a dark night on a river bottom and scarred everyone. they were cattle thieves. The cattle rustling was based on a real story and the monster was a practical joke my father played. When I was a kid people were still talking about the beast of black swamp. Hahaha!

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050