N.F.L. 2021-2022 Season

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Re: N.F.L. 2021-2022 Season

Post by JD Spydo »

Mushroom wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:06 pm
He has a ring, he left for the money. Tyreek knows Tua isn’t anywhere near as good as Mahomes but he’s not going to flat out say that. The things he says about Tua are just to pump up his tires and boost his confidence.
TRUE!! all of what you said is TRUE. But I do think that around week #6 to about Week #8 Tyreek is going to really regret all the highlights he normally created with Sir Patrick. I seriously doubt if TUA leads the Fins to the playoffs. It seems to me that the Dolphins organization just want to fill their parking lot, the stadium and sell lots of jerseys. And they've been that way ever since Dan Marino hung up his cleats.

He was just going to the highest bidder to be sure. But with his Grand Canyon sized Ego he is really going to be missing the fireworks and massive attention he had going with Mahomes. He just didn't think about that at all. And I don't think Sir Patrick is going to miss him much at all. They got plenty of quality replacements for him not to mention all those draft picks.
Mushroom

Re: N.F.L. 2021-2022 Season

Post by Mushroom »

With the preseason officially on, I figured it was a good time to start the new 2022-2023 NFL Season thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93026
-Nick :bug-red