Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Filoso-

Re: Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Post by Filoso- »

Thank you to both of you! Ramzar for the incredible work done all these years and Buddafucco for taking the baton, you do an awesome labor!
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

For a limited time, the KnifeJoy Exclusive Para3 CPM-S45VN Satin Blade Pink G-10 is on sale for $139.00 for Valentine's Day (it was selling for $156.95). A regular production Para3 CPM-S45VN Satin Blade Black G-10 sells for $161.70.

Spyderco proudly supports Living Beyond Breast Cancer by donating a portion of the sales of their pink-handled knives. @LivingBeyondBC seeks to create a world that understands there is more than one way to have breast cancer.

https://www.knifejoy.com/products/spyde ... -exclusive

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
NCC-2893

Post by NCC-2893 »

It's been a while. This page has missed out on a few releases. Just a bump to help keep up with the releases. This was one of my favorite threads.
“I get on my bike and I ride off…on the grass.”
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

NCC-2893 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 9:56 pm
It's been a while. This page has missed out on a few releases. Just a bump to help keep up with the releases. This was one of my favorite threads.

Here’s the link to the 2022 list:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91459
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln