DLT Exclusive - Purple PM2 Cruwear

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JSumm

Re: DLT Exclusive - Purple PM2 Cruwear

Post by JSumm »

Lord! I need to put the one I just got up for sale. I am obviously missing out on a big payday.
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

Mrj wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:33 am
https://www.ebay.com/itm/304622510996?m ... media=COPY
This guy is not only crazy but a liar. Wants 2500 for this pm2. Says rare and only one for sale. I’m mind blown. This must be the worst flipper of all time.

I'm not an Ebay'er but I think what they do is sell it to an accomplice account for a grossly inflated price... maybe a couple times... then it shows as a completed sale and creates a fake value... then they sell it for a less absurd, but still over priced, number and use the past sales as leverage to show what it's "worth". Or something like that.
•• Beau
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Buddafucco wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:09 am
Mrj wrote:
This guy is not only crazy but a liar. Wants 2500 for this pm2. Says rare and only one for sale. I’m mind blown. This must be the worst flipper of all time.

I'm not an Ebay'er but I think what they do is sell it to an accomplice account for a grossly inflated price... maybe a couple times... then it shows as a completed sale and creates a fake value... then they sell it for a less absurd, but still over priced, number and use the past sales as leverage to show what it's "worth". Or something like that.
Good to hear, cause now i can see one for only $1,500. Someone will get a great deal...
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Mrj

Post by Mrj »

Buddafucco wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:09 am
Mrj wrote:

I can agree with that idea. I only check due to searching for a particular elusive exclusive. Lol. But when I see an outrageous price I have to laugh. Btw this was supposed to make everyone laugh 😂
MRj “Weak things break!”