10 years

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Evil D

Re: 10 years

Post by Evil D »

SC_PATRIOT wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:43 am
Evil D wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:29 am
bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:41 am
Also, thanks for posting more than me. ;) I have the gift of gab and I don’t want to have the most posts or the most post per day on here. :D
I've really neglected a lot of my other hobbies so this is pretty much the only forum I frequent anymore. I used to post a LOT on a couple Mustang forums. For a while I was pretty into building my car and racing it but it has sat in the garage for almost as long as I've been on this forum :(
That's exactly what happened to me along with 2 young boys. This is actually the only forum I frequently attend even if I don't post. All kinds of valuable information here.

Yep, two kids and life definitely got me side tracked. Now I'm slowly getting back involved with cars now that my son is driving. The knife hobby is just easier to be a part of, most of the time it's cheaper and I can do it in the living room and often times some activities that involve the kids. I guess I could have dragged everyone with me to the drag strip. I figure the car isn't going anywhere so I'll come back around to it.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David